HI guys.

This is my OOB tamiya BF109-E3

and Eagle strike decals

thank for all the help in the props category helped a lot!

Finished using MM RLM02, RLM65 and Floquil RRC Pullman Green for the RLM 71 (Thanks crazydon)

dsc00655v.jpg

dsc00656w.jpg

When I striped the first paint job i ruined the kit's panel decal, ended up painting it but it came out ok I think.

i dont know how to take a better picture thought, sorry.

dsc00660c.jpg

Tried to make some seat belt out of foil but I'm not pleased with the results so I'm ordering the Eduard German seatbelts come Monday.

dsc00662d.jpg

dsc00665.jpg

dsc00666o.jpg

Thought i would post this one to, i was just amazed at how small the 109 looks besides the corsair.

dsc00668eh.jpg

This is only my second completed build in a long time, so please any critiques and advice please don't hold back.

"Edited because pics where huge!"

Edited by Pep

Thanks for the comments!

And dad I think it's a shame that you've never posted any of your builds, You have some real gems in your collection. We need to fix that tonight!

Thanks glad you like it. The line where done with water soluble artist oils rhined with odorless turpentine. Some people like to use soap and water but I like how the turpentine let's the wash flow. The color by the way is titanium white. I used the same method on the 109 but this time I used raw umber and burnt ciena.