OT: My trip to San Diego Comic Con

I visited the Midway Museum and did the 2-hour harbor cruise also, but they just had booorrrring airplanes to look at :huh:

so here are a few fun 1phone pics from ComicCon, I have a bunch more on my good Cannon Digital but havn't uploaded them yet.

Here is one of my favorites to start with:

4267b893.jpg

Stan the Man Lee on Odin's throne from the forthcomming Thor movie, I also got a picture if my son next to the throne:

30e00ed6.jpg

more to come

Edited by toadwbg

Lots of fun Iron Man pics, that's my son and daughter in a couple of the pics getting there photo with the props and people in costume:

b4172f25.jpg

Tony Stark approves of this ComicCon:

6bdca2ad.jpg

2af3fe5d.jpg

my daughter wants to be one of Stark's girls:

e9ed010b.jpg

I couldn't get the Black Widow's phone number:

5ea3de9b.jpg

Were you there when the dude got stabbed in the head?

didn't hear about that, keep in mind there is 130,000 people there over 3-4 days so that's probably within the statistical norm of violence amoung such a population....

I understand Fred Phelps' fanatical anti-gay cult attempted a protest..and were completely overwhelmed by costumed counterprotestors, including a Trekkie waving a "God Hates Jedi" sign, and someone in a "Bender" costume with a sign reading "Kill All Humans." My personal favorite was the sign reading "All Glory To The Hypno-Toad!"

SN

Darth Vader with *puke* Sailor Moon???? Will the atrocities never end? The Dark Side of the Force evidently is weakening.

Glad that you had fun, Toad-man. :yahoo:

I don't know Hugo, Vader seems to be doing alright ...

femtrooper_ajc005.jpg

:yahoo:

Gregg

I understand Fred Phelps' fanatical anti-gay cult attempted a protest..and were completely overwhelmed by costumed counterprotestors, including a Trekkie waving a "God Hates Jedi" sign, and someone in a "Bender" costume with a sign reading "Kill All Humans." My personal favorite was the sign reading "All Glory To The Hypno-Toad!"

SN

that is halarious! Gotta get me that Hypno-ToAD sign