Get out and vote!

Our polling place was in a local elementary school gymnasium. There were a bunch of pictures on the wall of scary monsters (or possibly Halloween costumes) drawn by the kids. I asked one of the poll workers if it they were violating election rules by putting up pictures of the candidates..

SN

:)

Our polling place was in a local elementary school gymnasium. There were a bunch of pictures on the wall of scary monsters (or possibly Halloween costumes) drawn by the kids. I asked one of the poll workers if it they were violating election rules by putting up pictures of the candidates..

SN

I like that!!! That gives me my laugh for today. :coolio:

Here's my controversial idea for the day - If you're not aware of all the issues and positions of the candidates, DON'T vote. If you don't know everything about a candidate, an ignorantly cast vote is worse than no vote.

Here's my controversial idea for the day - If you're not aware of all the issues and positions of the candidates, DON'T vote. If you don't know everything about a candidate, an ignorantly cast vote is worse than no vote.

works for me...results can be an auditor who hired a murderer (convicted of a cult style killing/beheading) and claims 2 primary residences...over a candidate who actually worked as a certified public auditor

....so called democratic world as the bankers, Wall Street manipulators, other elite corporatists and their cronies really pull the strings...

And since they donate to all candidates, it doesn't really matter who is sitting at the head of the table. I tend to laugh at the "left vs right" fights for this reason. No matter who is 'in power' the same decisions will be made.

One of my Facebook friends posed the question: did our state win or lose in this election? I replied that the politicians don't really care about "winning" or "losing," just "playing the game." And we the electorate are just the ball getting mercilessly kicked around.

SN