New Flight 'Sim' game coming ...

That looks horrible as a sim. But looks like a WHIFers delight.

I know that most offshore game design companies see to put out cheaper games and all, but wow that was hard to read. I wish they could have someone translate properly. This website reminds me of the, "all your base are belong to us" of old. Or however that funny old game said it.

Wow, there are some dumb ideas in that game. And who wrote the English, a fifth grader?

I was looking at HAWX the other day, it looks like a terrible game but it might be nice to look at. The YF-12 and A-12 are tempting.

I just don't get why companies have time to make these kinds of things, and yet we haven't had a new combat sim in what, 8 years?

Brian

I just don't get why companies have time to make these kinds of things, and yet we haven't had a new combat sim in what, 8 years?

I think its because for the development costs - you get a lot more profit with an FPS or other clone game. I would love a real sim for the PS3... but its not going to happen. Sims require me to buy a $2k computer... and that's not going to happen either.