F-14 Tomcat 1/48 + F/A-18F

YERRRRRRRRR. I GUESS ITS OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. i AM NOT PAINTING MY 1/32 VFA-103 UNTIL I SEE THE REST. SHAME ON YOU. YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALOWED TO BE THIS FANTASTIC. YOU TRULY HAVE DEPRESSED ME. HE HE. HI VIS, LO VIS, HI VIS, LO VIS. WHEN I DONT SEE YOUR WORK, I AM DOING IT IN HI VIS, WHEN I COME IN HERE AND SEE THIS "BEOND FANTASTIC ART WORK" ITS LO VIS. STOOOOOOOP DOING MY HEAD IN. PLEASE MESS UP SOME THING. BRING DOWN THE BAR JUST ALITTLE...........................

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE ABOVE COMMENTS, THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST JOB I HAVE SEEN IN ANY OF THE FORMS AND THERE ARE MANY FANTASTIC MODELERS F-18F ON THE NET. I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO WORK MY BIRD IN HI VIS AND COME CLOSE TO THIS, SO I MAY HAVE TO BE A COPY CAT AT BEST IF MINE COMES OUT HALF AS GOOD AS THIS I WILL ME MORE THAN OVER THE MOON.

IN FINAL ALL I CAN SAY TO YOU IS IT WILL BE A SLAM DUNK FIRST PLACE AT ANY MODEL COMP FOR THIS SIZE AND CATAGUE.

TRULY OUTSTANDING ART WORK, YOU MAKE THE SUPERHORNET PROUD.

EMTOM ( I WILL HAVE TO STICK WITH SCRATCH BUILDING AND PRACTISING WITH 1/32 NAVY DECK EQUIPMENT)

Hi guys! many thanks for this comments!

Yesterday I broke my leg on bike... Now I have 6-8 weeks for making models.

I will try to finish Sbug to next week.

Thanks again and have a nice day :-)

FIRSTLY, SORRY TO HERE THAT ABOUT YOUR LEG. I WISH YOU A SPEEDY RECOVERY. TRULY...... I DO HOPE YOUR RECOVERY IS QUICK. NOW BEING SELFISH............. LOL, WHAT TIME, WHAT DAY AND WILL THIS BE MORNING OR IN THE AFTERNOON WHEN YOU FINISH AND POSTED ON HERE. MOST OF ALL THANK GOOOOOOOOOOOOD THAT IT WASNT A BREAK IN YOUR ARM, I COULDNT WAIT FOR YOU TO FINISH IN 8 WEEKS.LOL.

HAPPY TO WAIT!!!!!!!!, WILL PRIME AND PRESHADE IN THE TIME BEING. WILL SEND YOU SOME SHOTS OF MY POOR ATTEMPT WHEN I DO.

I DO HAVE A REAL QUESTION THOUGH, ONE HAVE YOU DONE THIS METHOD ON ANY 1/32 NAVY FIGHTERS, AND DID YOU FIND THE FINISH LOOKED AS NICE AS THIS ONE. DOES THE SIZE OF THE AIRCRAFT

HELP ADD TO THE LOOK AND EFFECT OF HOW WEATHERING FINISHES APPEAR ON THE AIRCRAFT. I HAVE ONLY SEEN MAYBE 3 1/32 WEATHERED LIKE YOURS (NOT EVEN CLOSE TO LOOKING GREAT AS YOURS) AND THEY

SEEM TO NICE BUT NOT HAVE THE WOW EFFECT.

EMTOM

I have clicked on the link but nothing is there....? Was this one of your planes if so would you be able to send it too me.

Thanks EMTOM. Having problems with bucket list, All my photos from them are gone since i have helped a friend post his aircraft.

Hello Guys, I am very sorry about photos... in few days will be back...

Here are reworked exhaust... I thing they are better then before...

Real plane:

aaa-1.jpg

And the model...

056.jpg

057.jpg

058.jpg

059.jpg

060.jpg

061.jpg

Edited by Honza K.
This superhornet exhaust are the best I´ve ever seen Honza. What paint did you use?

Thanks!

Surfacer, white for inside, masking, neutral grey (C16?), masking everything in inside...

From outside Gunze C8, preshading with black, mix of C8, steel, grey, shading with grey and semigloss coat...

and wash for outside and new "panel lines" inside between lamellas...

Edited by Honza K.

Great looking Rhino! I was only able to see photos from yesterday and today. Can't wait to see the others. If it's coming from Honza then I know for sure it will be a treat!

Jeremy

Really thanks!

Honza did you use some type of template or were those fashioned by hand? They just look, well, umm, for lack of better word PERFECT!!!

Jeremy

Yes, I made a template from paper. After that was cutted the basic form of FOD from miliput thin plate. And final "fitting" was made on kit....

OMG, how did I miss this. Honza doing a 'Cat AND a 'Bug?!?!?! How can I view all the pictures that were previously posted. Still need to go through this entire thread at a different time, so perhaps my question was already addressed. From the pictures still visible, all I can say is WOW! :( :) ;)

*edit: just saw that you said the pics would be back in a few days. Can't wait to see them. GREAT work Honza, nothing new, but still amazing to see! Thanks for sharing!

Edited by blunce