Well my Habs are out (and against the damned Booins, to boot), but my #2 Canucks are still there... tonight I'm saying GO WINGS... a Canucks-Wings series would be some epic hockey.

Well my Habs are out (and against the damned Booins, to boot), but my #2 Canucks are still there... tonight I'm saying GO WINGS... a Canucks-Wings series would be some epic hockey.

Gotta agree with ya, Litvyak. Canucks-Wings would be epic...big time.

~watching Detroit-San Jose game:

Abdelkader...YOU BLEEPIN' MORON...YOU GIFTWRAPPED A SAN JOSE POWERPLAY!!!!! THEY'D BETTER NOT SCORE!!!!!

~Red Wings kill off powerplay~

AND THAT'S THE WAY TO KILL AN POWERPLAY!!!!! WAY TO GO DETROIT!!!!! LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!

Looks like they're gonna take the GUPPIES TO 7!!!!!

....and they did it! Can they win another? I don't know if I can hold my breath that long......

Abdelkader...YOU BLEEPIN' MORON...YOU GIFTWRAPPED A SAN JOSE POWERPLAY!!!!! THEY'D BETTER NOT SCORE!!!!!

~Red Wings kill off powerplay~

AND THAT'S THE WAY TO KILL AN POWERPLAY!!!!! WAY TO GO DETROIT!!!!! LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!

It's going to be an exciting game seven. Come on Wings, you can beat the Sharks! Then it's on to Vancouver.

And then we'll stomp Vancouver!!

Maybe...maybe not. :D

war_face-6.jpg

C'mon 'Nucks...ya maggots...show me your WAR FACE!!!!!

May1011_kes_biggy.jpg

Kes: "Bring on the Wings...time for good eatins".

Edited by The_Animal

Dang! Wings loose. Two great teams. Great game seven. Congrats to San Jose. I guess I'm a 'Nucks fan now. C'mon 'Nucks!

Welcome to the Bandwagon. okthree. I was rootin' for your team, but we'll cheer together as we watch the 'Nucks turn the Sharks into

img_3283.jpg - Shark Sushi.

Another Red Wing guy joining the Vancouver express...

Hey, IrishGreek,

Great to see ya on board. :D

I have to go with Tampa Bay because of what Boston did to my Flyers, Go Tampa Bay!

I just don't want to see Boston anywhere near the finals. Yeah...Go Lightning (for the Eastern Conference)

Edited by The_Animal

Guys. Let's put our animosities with regards to playoffs aside and our team rivalries...and come together tonight in memory of NY Ranger enforcer, Derek Boogaard, 28, found in his Minneapolis hotel room, cause of death unknown. A young man in his prime. My respects and condolences go out to his family and all the Ranger Nation.

#94...gone too young. Rest in Peace. We're all gonna miss ya, Boogieman. Kick some @$$ in that hockey rink in the sky.

boogard_memorial2.jpg

Edited by The_Animal

Nucks take the first game in the San Jose - Vancouver series with a come from behind 3-2 win over the Sharks. There was a moment of silence before game puck drop to honor the memory of Derek Boogaard of the New York Rangers whose body was found Friday.

225827_10150253458377165_741242164_9294174_3208555_n.jpg Anyways, "Welcome to Vancouver, Sharks".

Edited by The_Animal

orcabitesongreatwhite.jpg

Canucks STOMPED the Sharks tonight. #nowayjose... 7-3 final, Eager took a run at Daniel Sedin and Coley Campbell was in the building. Not a good choice. Suspension possibly forthcoming.

:jaw-dropping::woot.gif:

What a GOAL!!!! Off the stanchion, bounce near to the blue-line, Bieksa hacks at it...GOAL!!!!!

Thank you, San Jose, for a hard fought series.

STANLEY CUP FINALS!!!! WOOHOO!!! :nanner::yahoo:

So...Scooby...how much has that bet come to in $ amount now?
Um...finals choke? :monkeydance: Edited by The_Animal

By logical progression, the Canuckleheads should sweep the final!

They got lucky big time, but I'll take it... and third time's the charm: GO CANUCKS!

Vancouver in 6 vs Boston, 5 vs Tampa.

By logical progression, the Canuckleheads should sweep the final!

They got lucky big time, but I'll take it... and third time's the charm: GO CANUCKS!

Vancouver in 6 vs Boston, 5 vs Tampa.

Oh, god, yeah...It just about nearly went Game 6 with San Jose. If Kesler hadn't tied it up with 14 sec. left to play...who knows what would have happened.

Oh, god, yeah...It just about nearly went Game 6 with San Jose. If Kesler hadn't tied it up with 14 sec. left to play...who knows what would have happened.

If we're honest, that tying goal should never have happened - the puck bounced off one of the Twins so it shouldn't have been called icing... but I ain't complaining. That was probably Providence's way of making up for everything that wasn't called against the Sharks.

If we're honest, that tying goal should never have happened - the puck bounced off one of the Twins so it shouldn't have been called icing... but I ain't complaining. That was probably Providence's way of making up for everything that wasn't called against the Sharks.

Yeah, I did see that play and I did see it deflect off Daniel's right shoulder. I tend to think like you, Litvyak...and say...that it's Karma. :D

You can see the puck deflect (at 0.10 on the video) off Daniel's right shoulder...but honestly, it shouldn't have been called...and it would have gone to a "game 6" because time WOULD have run out. I say the Hockey Gods are smiling. :woot.gif:

Edited by The_Animal