Hello guys, I'm back.

and I have given my summer holidays, as all of you.

Meet the latest model. The BAe Hawk 127.

The starting point is the box Airifix 1 / 48, with interior Neomega with CMK and the two set of dedicated T1 to the housing, adapted to this.

I hope you like it.

DSC_0001copia.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0010-3.jpg

DSC_0014-1.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

bye bye

what a beauty ! I love this jet - I once worked at the BAE systems airframe factory where they produced all the Australian hawks and goshawks. Very impressed with the weathering ticks all the boxes for me !

cheers

Mark

:D, G'day from a place near Williamtown, the home of the Hawk you've modelled. Let me say you've done a great job on your Hawk. It's a particularly beautiful model of a particularly beautiful aeroplane and I believe the paint job was designed by an ARC member who now works for BAE Systems at Williamtown. Well done Girolamo

:cheers:,

Ross.

Nicely constructed. Nicely defined borders between black and gray paint. Personally, I find the weathering a bit too pronounced. But, hey... that does not stop me from enjoying your build! Well done! :thumbsup:

Any WIP thread? Who knows? You might be doing something that "normal" that some of us may consider as "new"?

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...