This my Hasegawa Stuka that I've just finished. It's my first attempt with using resin parts,and it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. I used the Verlinden upgrade set which was actually quite good.

Thanks for looking

Brian

stuka1.jpg

stuka2.jpg

stuka3.jpg

stuka4.jpg

stuka5.jpg

That model looks awesome, the finish is beyond anything I can do....

However, it looks like the front canopy windshield is glued on wrong. The portion that is down, should be facing to the rear. The top is what should be facing forward...

Ken

Very nice model, indeed, I hope you can still correct the windshield placement.

Also, if you don't mind, allow me to advice, maybe for the next models you will make:

German four letter codes don't inverse, what you read on one side you read on the other side too.

So, at the right of the plane, where is written HK+7S, it should be 7S+KH.

Best regards.

Beautiful build, congratulations on exquisite work!

My nitpick would be the engine installation. It may be because a trompe l'oeil, but from the profile photos I get a strange impression of an uncharacteristic upthrust – the whole engine/prop package seems to be angled too much up, doesn't it?

Anyway, a most creditable modelling exercise!

/Joachim

Guys...this is the Display Case, not the Critique Corner. Please remember that the Critique Corner is where any critiques should be made...not here.

Terrry Sumner

Oh. I suppose that was aimed at me. I understand – in this place, only "oh:s" and "ah:s" allowed. In the CC, "oh:s" and "ah:s" and the occasional constructive "however…"?

/Joachim

I actually appreciate the help! You guys have pointed out things that I probably would never notice on my own. As I said this is my first attempt with a resin set and the learning curve is quite steep, but I feel I can't improve without trial and error and help and advice from others.That being said maybe the critique corner would have been a better option!

Thanks again for all the help, I do appreciate it.

Brian

Oh. I suppose that was aimed at me. I understand – in this place, only "oh:s" and "ah:s" allowed. In the CC, "oh:s" and "ah:s" and the occasional constructive "however…"?

/Joachim