End of the build BONUS!

***EDIT*** 12/3: I decided to keep this post exclusive to the Bonus offer from HobbyDecal (the bonus being that everyone who completed a model gets a pitot tube set from HD)

The Raffle Prize list will have it's own thread, instead of being combined with this one.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Ok guys,

This is the thread which will list who gets what (on Saturday).

In the mean time.......

a bit of a surprise/ bonus for all of you who have completed at least one build for this group build! w00t.gif

Kim @ HobbyDecal has GRACIOUSLY offered to everyone who completed a build (1) Pitot Tube set of their choice!!!! Now that's one per person, not per build. So, head over to HobbyDecal's site HERE, and make your selection. While you're there, take a look at the dry transfer sets. If you've never tried any of these, let me tell you from personal experience, you're missing out. I wish there were dry transfers for everything instead of decals, but that'll probably never happen. Anyhow, take a look around, figure out which pitot tube set you'd like and maybe which dry transfer sheet(s) you'd like to buy and then do this:

Email Kim help@hobbydecal.com with Sharkmouth GB in the subject line with the following information:

• Your ARC username
  • Real name and address
  • Requested Pitot Tube product #
  • and a THANK YOU!

If you wish to place an order for additional product(s), you might let him know that too in your email and find out about combining the shipment.

Edited by blunce

Wow that cool

guess ill order those dry tranfer sheet at the same time

btw the link dosent work you need to remove the http// or add ":" before the //

Cheers

Neo

Wow that cool

guess ill order those dry tranfer sheet at the same time

btw the link dosent work you need to remove the http// or add ":" before the //

Cheers

Neo

Link fixed, thanks for letting me know. I should've verified that link.

The dry transfers are AWESOME!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got mine today! And I must say good on my Post Office for getting it to me. Somewhere between Korea and Maryland half of the address label came off of the front of the envelope. All they had was the first two digits of my street address, and the bottom 1/4 of a couple letters of the street name, plus the town, state and zip code to go off of. Do you think I order too much hobby stuff? :jaw-dropping:

-Dave