some more of my own made decals

Rich any chance you could do these:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Korean-Air/Boeing-737-9B5/1860690/&sid=87aab610ee764b5dc33f76f8546945b7

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Korean-Air/Boeing-747-4B5/1857498/&sid=47ae52438847d4dc3ac9b842202a032f

Havent had any luck on finding anyone to do these. Honestly Im kinda surprised that nobody made these. At the time Korean did these schemes, there were about 12,000,000 WOW subscribers. I would think thata few of them may also make models.

I would struggle with them and the decal would be really big for the back and would struggle to go arround the kit and also i can not print white on the Inkjet printer like where the white bit is in the Korean Air titles

Richard

Hi Richard,

I'm with Flyer77 on the Air New Zealand "I love Rugby" livery. I'd love to do that one. I'm also still interested in the Virgin Australia B737-800 some time in the near future. Will the ones you do for the -700 work on the -800? My guess is yes, and just need different VH- rego's.

Cheers,

Jarrod

Edited by Commander Botha

Hi Richard,

I'm with Flyer77 on the Air New Zealand "I love Rugby" livery. I'd love to do that one. I'm also still interested in the Virgin Australia B737-800 some time in the near future. Will the ones you do for the -700 work on the -800? My guess is yes, and just need different VH- rego's.

Cheers,

Jarrod

Hi Jarrod

I would if i could i like that scheme but the Inkjet printed ones do not work on dark Backgrounds and also i can not print white we can only hope that Drawdecal may do one at some stage for both The A320 and 777

Richard

Hi Jarrod

I would if i could i like that scheme but the Inkjet printed ones do not work on dark Backgrounds and also i can not print white we can only hope that Drawdecal may do one at some stage for both The A320 and 777

Richard

Thanks for the clarification Richard....

Cheers

Hi Richard,

Cheers,

Jarrod

Hi Jorrod

i do a full decal sheet for the 737-800

By chance do you make a 1/144 A380 corogard inspar decal?

is it a grey one you require or just the black lines that go arround the No Step Area

Richard

is it a grey one you require or just the black lines that go arround the No Step Area

Richard

Id like 1 decal with both the grey panel and the black outline.

Edited by Living Legend

Thanks Richard,

I'll be ordering a set soon. What are you charging for the 737-800 decals?

Thanks,

Jarrod

Hi Jarrod

£6 a set for the 737 plus postage and packing if you are outside the UK let me know where you live and i can tell you the price

Richard

Hi Richard,

Cheers,

Jarrod

hi Jarrod

i forgot to say i contacted Greg at Drawdecals about the Air New Zealand decals and he said he wouldnt be doing a set , its a real shame that the Gio Decals arent sold anymore as i know he did the A320 and would probably have done the 777-300 aswell

I think I flew on this one from Las Vegas to Ontario, http://www.airliners.net/photo/America-West-Airlines/Boeing-737-112/1284584/L/&sid=ce63301334191caf27519d7c2168a793, and, later in modern colors: http://www.airliners.net/photo/Phoenix-Suns-%28America/Boeing-737-112/0291136/L/&sid=ce63301334191caf27519d7c2168a793

I remember getting on board and thinking how small and ancient it was. Even the interior was, well, ancient. The last 737-100 in revenue service, this would be a neat subject, even if it was the team plane of the hated Phoenix Suns!

• 2 weeks later...

Two more i just finished this weekend

United 777-200 Premerger livery available in 1:144 scale and 1:200 scale

UNITED777old.jpg

Another flight of fantasy for the 747-8 United 1980s livery ( one of my favorite UA liveries)

United1980slivery747-8i.jpg

Coming soon for the 747-8

Delta

Lufthansa Cargo

Northwest Final livery

Brtish Airways

Star Alliance logo jet

Eva Air

JAL

Richard

Edited by RICH W

Those United decals look great. I always loved the scheme.

Do you have those for a DC10-10?

No not at the moment i am going to do them for the DC10-30 and also the DC10-10 when i get chance

Richard