1 Day Squadron Sale - 25% off

I took advantage of the sale. One question for those who use Squadron, is there any way to check on your order? I didn't print my order to save a tree thinking that when I logged into my account I could see the order. It doesn't appear that they have that on their site.

They just sent me an email saying my order was being processed. No details at all in the email.

I took advantage of the sale. One question for those who use Squadron, is there any way to check on your order? I didn't print my order to save a tree thinking that when I logged into my account I could see the order. It doesn't appear that they have that on their site.

They just sent me an email saying my order was being processed. No details at all in the email.

Shortly you should get a second email (mine usually says from 'Mosales' which will highlight all(?) the item(s) on your order. That is what I use. Then when they ship, you get a shipping notification email with tracking link.

Edited by IrishGreek