1/48th or 1/32nd Su-34 conversion kit?

Hey Chris, I know its probably very hard to do, but there's no chance of you ever putting together an Su-34 conversion set for 1/48th or 1/32nd scale is there? :)

Dan

I'm not sure whether a Su-34 conversion set in either scale would be legal. In concept, it would be so close to printing money that the Federal Reserve is probably going to intervene and regulate it. ;-)

I'm not sure whether a Su-34 conversion set in either scale would be legal. In concept, it would be so close to printing money that the Federal Reserve is probably going to intervene and regulate it. ;-)

In that case, I'm ready to buy it from the black market if Chris is willing to be the pusher. :thumbsup:

loans-money-suitcase.jpg

Terry

Edited by loftycomfort

Su-34 conversion is not just a new nose.

It is a new nose, cockpit, spine, landing gear, wheelbays, intakes, tailboom, tails and other small around the frame stuff. What we need is a kit, conversion would just be too complex imho.

Su-34 conversion is not just a new nose.

It is a new nose, cockpit, spine, landing gear, wheelbays, intakes, tailboom, tails and other small around the frame stuff. What we need is a kit, conversion would just be too complex imho.

For the win! :thumbsup: