Any news on the Eduard Ltd. Ed. P-38J Lightning 1/48

I've not heard of it at all. Looks like yet another P-38 kit for the stash lol. Already have 5 of them to build. So I assume it basically just comes with different decal options and a bunch of pe stuff. I couldn't even find any info online about it.

I've not heard of it at all. Looks like yet another P-38 kit for the stash lol. Already have 5 of them to build. So I assume it basically just comes with different decal options and a bunch of pe stuff. I couldn't even find any info online about it.

It was announced at the beginning of the year. I'm hoping it will have more than etch in it. Maybe some new resin parts.

I need another P-38 like I need a hole in my head. Already have 50+. Also saw RS Models released the P-322 I and P-322 II in 1/72 scale.

Mike

Edited by P-38 guy

It was announced at the beginning of the year. I'm hoping it will have more than etch in it. Maybe some new resin parts.

I need another P-38 like I need a hole in my head. Already have 50+. Also saw RS Models released the P-322 I and P-322 II in 1/72 scale.

Mike

I just asked on Eduard's facebook page...they responded almost right away with "Yes, Corey... expect more in a few days! ;-)

JanZ"

So I would expect more info when the eduard newsletter comes out next week

Corey

Edited by Corey

Stay cool. It is ONLY AN ACADEMY P-38 RE-BOXING in limited edition. Not new tool Lighting.

Which is stated even in the first post, and i am sure everyone knew.

Stay cool. It is ONLY AN ACADEMY P-38 RE-BOXING in limited edition. Not new tool Lighting.

Yeah we kind of all knew. But it sounds like it comes with a bunch of nice pe and resin to make it better. Would rather have the Academy kit over the Hasegawa kit anyways.

• 1 month later...