OT - Painted like Hulk, but paint doesn't come off

A true story

A disk jockey in Rio de Janeiro, Paulo Henrique dos Santos, 36, painted his body to look like Hulk for the "Peace defy" in Vila Cruzeiro.

After the run, the surprise... the paint didn't come off... even after many washings... "MC Marronzihno" the name for which the dj is known, called his mother and friends who, with a lot of soap, washed him 25 times in 24 hours before the normal color showed again...

Seem he had used a very special green paint used to paint ballistic missiles for nuclear submarines...

Apart for the stupidity.... one thing I'd like to know is... how does it work? You go to the hardware store and tell the guy "I'd like some special paint for ballistic missiles"?

:wasntme:

Apart for the stupidity.... one thing I'd like to know is... how does it work? You go to the hardware store and tell the guy "I'd like some special paint for ballistic missiles"?

:wasntme:

Or the thought-process behind this rather avant-garde choice: "...hmmm, regular body paint? I dunno, I'm thinking something more, y'know, NUCLEAR F***IN' DETERRENT..."

:blink:

No doubt "special" in being able to withstand the highly corrosive sea environment.

Considering it was meant for ballistic missiles, I don't want to consider the other ways it might be "special". Probably in ways that would make you want to visit a doctor.

Who the heck knows what was making it's way under his skin before they tried getting it off of his skin.

Unless it's all staged to get some publicity.... don't forget that he's a dj..... and the photo looks staged... if you were worried about the paint not coming off after 20 washes, whould you let people take a photo?

Otherwise, he really used ballistic missiles paint.... (probably nasty paint) and he qualifies for a darwin award...

:)

Edited by Yuri

You would also wonder where in Brazil one would find 3 oz. radioactive cesium chloride, but someone did, and in the end it was thanks to smart thinking on part of one of the people involved that the death toll was not higher than 4.

I guess someone in charge of a military depot did some business on the side... and if the paint is transferred to smaller, unmarker containers, the user has no access to the original labels with warnings etc.

Still, very stupid on this guy's part. Even popular science says body paint is bad for you:

James-Bond-Goldfinger.jpg