Revell Eurofighter Typhoon in 1/48th scale

Hello, everyone. First time to post here, greetings from China!

This is my Revell Eurofighter Typhoon (1/48th scale), which was completed one and a half years ago. I have post it in the gallery, but there seemed to be some troubles with the photos (white balancing). So I have re-taken some photos(As shown below).

1) I have some trouble with the seams between fuselage and the windshield, which make me embarressed. Glueing wind shield prior to fuselage painting seems to be difficult for me because of the masking job. And, if I do this, the fragile HUD should have to be glued in position. Should there be any accident inside the windshield, it could be hard to correct. Any suggestion for these problems?

2) And, the paint scheme of RAF typhoons seems to be quite dull(Barley Grey seems to do all the work), so I would like to know how to high light the details(besides highlighting the panel lines)

Thanks for your suggestions!!

IMG_9373.jpg

IMG_9375.jpg

IMG_9377.jpg

IMG_9413.jpg

IMG_9420.jpg

IMG_9426.jpg

IMG_9432.jpg

Edited by Zhou Kun

You did a great job, I like a lot your turkey feathers!.

Shame that EF2000 is the MOST BORING aircraft in the story of the universe ;) I started one at a GB but I couldn't finish it, it's too bloody boring and the kit it's no so good, took me 1hr to get the speed brake closed with no seams and that just to start

When I do my canopies and windshields I mask them with some white tack to give strenght, then I glue it into position with regular PVA, it's really easy to wipe the excess out with a Q-tip or a cotton bud soaked in water, if you let it dry for a day it's hard, translucent and it won't peel off with laquer thinners.

Again, you did a remarkable job mate.

regards

• 3 weeks later...