Building Boeing 737-200 1/72 BPK

Це красиво! Я не можу чекати, щоб бачити більший прогрес.

Чи побачу я комплекту в моїх руках найближчим часом? :)

(PS: Ваш англійська все ще набагато краще, ніж моя українська!)

Edited by Jennings

first door:

20ed6334c15a.jpg

Today it's all.

How did you design the nose section? Is it one large clear part?

Yes.

Чи побачу я комплекту в моїх руках найближчим часом? :)

(PS: Ваш англійська все ще набагато краще, ніж моя українська!)

I need some time. We drafting instruction Book now.

It's my online translation)))

Edited by Victorlas

Just wonderful Victorlas! I cant wait to get my hands on one to build an Air NZ or NAC one.....Hmmm might have to figure out how to make 'hush kits' though.

Cheers and thanks for the update

Anthony

Edited by Anthony in NZ

Beautiful Victorlas!!

Anthony - if you mean the Nordam hush kits, you're essentially going to be building new nacelles and pylons from the mid point aft. Air NZ and NAC certainly flew them for *many* years without, so I'd save myself the headache :)

Air NZ decals will be forthcoming from F-Dcal for this kit (and possibly NAC).

J

ZK-NAR.jpg

Oh Wow Jen!! That looks stunning

You might be right, I remember going to take a look at them being modified and remembering it was a big job then!

I will definately be getting some of those decals, and NAC for sure if you do them. I just love that NAC scheme.

Thanks again for the updates guys, this has become one of my favourite threads online.

Cheers

Anthony

b7bd7d1237f8.jpg

I have been watching you build this up and so far it's really fantastic, but looking at this photo, are you sure this is 1/72? I mean, I have the 1/72 Revell A400 (which in real life is how many times bigger than a 737-200?) and to me, it appears the plane your holding is much bigger than the A400 kit when I hold the A400 in my hands and compare the two.

MH

I have been watching you build this up and so far it's really fantastic, but looking at this photo, are you sure this is 1/72? I mean, I have the 1/72 Revell A400 (which in real life is how many times bigger than a 737-200?) and to me, it appears the plane your holding is much bigger than the A400 kit when I hold the A400 in my hands and compare the two.

MH

Yes, it's 1/72, trust me. :) The length of the 737-200 is 100'2", which in 1/72 comes out to 16.7" or 42.4 cm. It's pretty good size.

• 2 months later...