1/32 Tamiya F-4J

I'm wondering if the two kits are the same or they just have two different sets of markings?

Just need a quick answer if the plastic is the same in both kits.

Marine version has more weapons

Edited by fulcrum1

And there's the microcosm argument whether to fly the dainty country club Air Force or the hard working, hard hitting Navy/Marine force.

Oh no, he dit ntttttttt :yahoo:/> :touche:/> :banana:/> :woot.gif:/> :woot.gif:/>

I'm wondering if the two kits are the same or they just have two different sets of markings?

Just need a quick answer if the plastic is the same in both kits.

And do not forget about the decals. The Marine version has all of the stencil decals. The Navy one only had rudimentary ones. I had to purchase a separate sheet of stencils (I think it was from CAM) to complete the cheaper one.

And do not forget about the decals. The Marine version has all of the stencil decals. The Navy one only had rudimentary ones. I had to purchase a separate sheet of stencils (I think it was from CAM) to complete the cheaper one.

That's okay, I have the new hobby decal vf-84 decals!!! Thanks for the information!

Keeping in mind, however, that only an airplane with its original factory paint would likely have all the stencils. After a depot repaint about 80% of them went away, never to be seen again. You have to model what you see in photos, not necessarily what's in the box or the aftermarket decal package.