Melbourne Model Expo 2013

Greetings everyone

For those of you who may be interested, I have uploaded some 200 odd photos from the 2013 Melbourne Model Expo. For those of you who know nothing about this, M.M.E is one of the largest modelling events in Australia and this year was the 30th Anniversary, so there were some amazing entries and a very large turn out.

Anyway, if your interested, here is the link to the entire album: http://s1317.photobucket.com/user/madhatter_junior/library/Melbourne%20Model%20Expo%202013

but here are just a couple of my personal favorites:

IMG_0821_zpsb2a90013.jpg

IMG_0785_zpsd4efcfea.jpg

IMG_0772_zpsebe4a0a2.jpg

IMG_0755_zps7f3d8fd8.jpg

Hope you enjoy.

MH

no worries at all guys. Sorry about the quality of some of the photos - the lighting there wasn't very conducive to good photography and I stupidly forgot to take the flash. I had to do the best I could with what I had - which wasn't much.

Anyways, thanks for looking

MH

It was part of Trumpter's own stand I believe. They also had some future 1/350 ship kits there too, but I didn't take any photos of those because I didn't think many people would be interested in those as much as I know they are about the Intruder.

I didn't see the YF-23 sprues there sorry otherwise I would have taken some pics for you. I'm led to believe they didn't show up until yesterday - after the show had finished. However, a couple of them were brought along to my club meeting tonight and I have to say - it'll be bloody big!

I didn't see the YF-23 sprues there sorry otherwise I would have taken some pics for you. I'm led to believe they didn't show up until yesterday - after the show had finished. However, a couple of them were brought along to my club meeting tonight and I have to say - it'll be bloody big!

Ah, dammit. Oh well. Hope some more pictures surfaces. I assume with last sentence you meant A-6 sprues? Or YF-23 sprues too?

No, the YF23 frames were at the club meeting. Only a couple mind you. He Will be bringing the entire test shot kit with him next month I believe. I'll take some shots for u then if u haven't already got some by then. I might even see if I can get some pics before then.

No, the YF23 frames were at the club meeting. Only a couple mind you. He Will be bringing the entire test shot kit with him next month I believe. I'll take some shots for u then if u haven't already got some by then. I might even see if I can get some pics before then.

Most excellent, thank you very much.

I have seen the B-24 in real life, I have seen the Saturn V in real life...I have seen a lot of those subjects for real in 1:1.

BUT, it didn't hit home until now how absolutely HUGE the Saturn V really is!! Holy crap on a cracker.

Ken