Squadron strikes again!

What have we learned? When you get an email from Squadron (every other day it seems) do as I do and do not open said email and send it immediately to the trash bin. I think I've placed one order with them a few years ago when I was just getting going again and didn't know of all the other quality sites. Now I ignore them. I haven't even seen the mailer they send to my house in a long time so perhaps they cut that out as well?

I've been buying a lot of stuff lately from Amazon. Recently, I saw a kit I wanted for 18 bucks. I tossed it in my online "cart" to buy later in the week. Three days later, it had increased to $23.00! arrgh.

I left it in the cart, and over the course of a month, it changed prices up and down numerous times.. I cought it at $17 and hit the buy button.

Weird times, gents.

I've used Hobbylinc several times and have been happy with them.

I've also had generally good experiences with hobbylinc.com and with scalehobbyist.com

I was also referred to modelcars.com on a kit (they stock more than just car kits) at a very good price but I have not yet ordered through them.

I would call, it's toll free and you'd probably get better results since your talking with a person face to face (in a sense)

But I would have called right when it happened and you would have had them by the balls, I think they would have honored the price.

Curt

Hammm hit it right on the ole noggin...

Yep after getting the alien autopsy on my rear side....all of their ads go in the Recycle Bin. Aint buying nothing from them. Whats sad is the ignorance since the Nats in Orlando. I was praising them for their service and deals....

They suck so bad, Squadron is whats keeping the lower US from floating out to sea....

-Jim

I haven't even seen the mailer they send to my house in a long time so perhaps they cut that out as well?

They still have it, I still get it, even though it's been a long while since I ordered.

I agree with Netz, I get better results when I call them instead of going through the web site.

They still have it, I still get it, even though it's been a long while since I ordered.

I still get the monthly flyer but it's kinda pointless when the almost daily web specials undercut the flyer prices.

• 4 weeks later...

Well looks like they got the message.

They have modified their prices to be much more competitive.

Looking around i see some things are even cheaper than in sprue brothers.

yesterday at late afternoon i ordered 2 hobby boss intruders at $66 - %20 sale came up to about 54 each.

Shipping through fedex, traking shows it left squadron about 1 hour after my order was placed.

Cudos to squadron, keep this up and i'm sure you will have many happy customers.

Well looks like they got the message.

They have modified their prices to be much more competitive.

Looking around i see some things are even cheaper than in sprue brothers.

yesterday at late afternoon i ordered 2 hobby boss intruders at $66 - %20 sale came up to about 54 each.

Shipping through fedex, traking shows it left squadron about 1 hour after my order was placed.

Cudos to squadron, keep this up and i'm sure you will have many happy customers.

Interesting that you actually get tracking. All of my orders for the past year still say processing and it never updates from that.