Hi Janne! Congrats for all that prizes that you have collected on the contest! Surely you must have been the big winner on the meeting! ;)/>

Now, we are waiting to see your pics of the Aardvark on the critique corner, to be able to expose all our objections to it and thus lowering your pride a little...(Me at least) :fight:/>

RGDS

Juan

Hi Janne! Congrats for all that prizes that you have collected on the contest! Surely you must have been the big winner on the meeting! ;)/>/>

Now, we are waiting to see your pics of the Aardvark on the critique corner, to be able to expose all our objections to it and thus lowering your pride a little...(Me at least) :fight:/>/>

RGDS

Juan

ROFLMAO.... I saw a kid stacking her dads winnings and building a Tower out of placks :P So no I wasn´t the big hitter...the best one had 15-20 prizes :P

Thanx Juan :D

Naw, I´m not much for the critique corner...I wanna know while I build so I can change things if need be, when it´s done it´s all to late and I don´t want to go back and fix things after I´m "finished" with a kit.

Hey Janne, its been a long time since I've see one of your builds from start to end and I must say you have yet to let me down. I'm not a fan of the Vark, but your job has somewhat changed my mind that I might just get one of these bad boys in my stash......maybe.......hehe! Congrats at the competition. Cant wait for your next build, done keep us waiting too long bro!!!!!

Hey Janne, its been a long time since I've see one of your builds from start to end and I must say you have yet to let me down. I'm not a fan of the Vark, but your job has somewhat changed my mind that I might just get one of these bad boys in my stash......maybe.......hehe! Congrats at the competition. Cant wait for your next build, done keep us waiting too long bro!!!!!

Thanx Jeremy :D

You go get one of these badboys! :P

Aigore,

Thanks for sharing those pictures with us. There were some excellent models on display.

Joel

The competition was murder....the poor judges had to continue judge on Sunday and they weren´t finished until after noon!

The competition was murder....the poor judges had to continue judge on Sunday and they weren´t finished until after noon!

Back in the 70's when I was an active club and IPMS member, I was also one of the regular judges at the Noreastcon and the National (when it was close enough to attend) conventions. Fortunately, we always had enough judges (teams of 3) and got it done from from 1pm to as late as 6pm. the awards dinner was always Sat night.

Joel

Hi Janee!!! Enough of being stretching this tread to infinity...

Go and start another kit!!! We need to see you in action!

;-)

Juan

LOL

You are a restless guy, Juan :P

We´ll get there, no worries....just have to decide on what to build, the hoard is vast :D

With some stretched sprue and a bit of evergreen plastic I got them to look more like in the refs.....not entirely sure but they may well be covered by a plate until the pod is released

from the airframe.

IMG_1106_zps04517d4b.jpg

The "Speakers" that you are referring to Aigore are actually Flask lids :)/> Like these mSiQBCDS2URIY8IWHf2eojg.jpg. There was one either side, for water for the crew members.

The grills that you added there with PE are actually ECS (Air conditioning) vents. They were used to set the temperature and pressurize the cockpit.

I'll be watching with great interest :thumbsup:/>

• 2 months later...