AM parts for Revell A-10

The Verlinden super detail set I believe give you a cockpit, seat (likely an F-16 seat so possibly the wrong one), some gun detail, and some hatches, but no LASTE, SHULL used to have parts for most of the LASTE including lights and antennas, and True Detail has the cockpit for it which I personally find nicer than Verlinden's offering.

I have the Verlinden set, the SHULL, True Details and a couple more, But I plan to incorporate most of those in my Italeri A-10.

Cheers

H.

Originally yes,from the poster above you.... but they have now been heavily modified, 2 piece, with reworked fans and CAD designed spinners.

Curt

I thought SHM got those molds (and the S-3 molds) from someone else?

Yes, I had given my intakes (Both A-10 and S-3) to the then new "Two Mikes Resin" as a part of their beginning lineup.

When they parted, SHM continued with them. They were pirated by CAM (as I discovered at the Kansas City IPMS Nats), then the

S-3 set was copied (and still is) by Rhino. This was confirmed by me after the purchase of a set (there were some who argued

this) as I like anyone easily recognize my own work.

Anyway, no matter anymore as these SHM sets are superior to the old stuff anyway, by a large margin.

Ah, what an incestuous industry... :bandhead2:

I have a set of A-10 and S-3 intakes I bought from you directly several years ago. I knew SHM ended up with the molds but didn't know they had been pirated by CAM - shame on them.