Official! HK 1/32 P-51B/C Mustang!!

Can you please show me where it says anything "official" about an imminent 1/32 P-51B release in your linked page?

It is announced by HK Model's own boss on their official Facebook page.

What more do you need?

So HK post on their facebook page "Just thinking the classic P-51B/C in 1/32 scale." and that constitutes an "official" announcement? I guess that is too inscrutable for me.

Now do I think that since they posted that, that the odds are good it will happen, sure. But I would have thought that an "official" announcement would have been a bit more...well ...Official.

Regards

Jim Barr

I still don't see any official release announcement on the Facebook page. If the owner of the company mentions that he is liking the P-51B/C doesn't that mean that he officially likes P-51B and C's?

Edited by dthank

Before this gets into a 30 page argument about whether it's an official announcement or not...

Jennings, who is connected with HK Models in some way, has stated on LSP forums that it is indeed a project that HK models is working on.

Maybe Jennings can clear things up if there's any more doubt.

There is no doubt, period. End of discussion. This is an official announcement from Neil Yan, owner of HK Models, Ltd. He owns the Facebook page.

You (and other people) can choose to believe anything you want to believe, and apparently nothing anyone here or elsewhere says seems likely to change your mind.

I guess you'll just have to wait to see the test shots.

Edited by Jennings

I'm not looking for an argument just clarification. There are many here who claim to be many things. Often the "facts" that they present turn out to be something else.... When someone posts about a kit being released and fails to mention that they were a part of the project, we are expected to already know that?

Edited by dthank

Perhaps it was ambiguous at first, but I think we can see the ambiguity has been cleared away now?

I, for one, am very much looking forward to this release. I've been wanting a 1/32 P-51B/C for a while now, and though I didn't expect HKM would be the first to do it, I am very much glad that someone is doing it.