Phantom Under The Skin

Yes there will be some text explaining what you are looking at but just a basic description. The book in intended to cover every part of the jet for the modeler. There are cutaways available that you can study further. Also at the end of the book there is an appendix that locates all panels on the airframe with the particular panel number.

same here.. twice, no reply either..

I got an email in response to my post here, but then nothing in response to my response (I'm re-responding responsibly) :deadhorse1:/>/> He may be temporarily overwhelmed ... or a SPAM filter is at work.

I have other excellent books by EagleAviation, so am anxious for them to take my money for this one!!

Gene K

I got an email in response to my post here, but then nothing in response to my response (I'm re-responding responsibly) :deadhorse1:/>/>/> He may be temporarily overwhelmed ... or a SPAM filter is at work.

I have other excellent books by EagleAviation, so am anxious for them to take my money for this one!!

Gene K

PM sent

Hi there!

Marine aircraft are always on my interest and if I get the chance I will certainly go for a Harrier Under The Skin. British Harriers however are a bit difficult to shoot now. What would you like to have after the Phantom, F-15C Eagle, F-15E Strike Eagle, or Mirage 2000?

I personally would like to see a Mirage 2000 "Under The Skin". I think the Modern Eagle Book, 2nd Edition from Reid Air Publishing will cover the Eagle and there's nothing out there for the Mirage 2000 to my knowledge. Course after purchasing your fantastic F-16 book, I'll buy anything you come out with.

Chuck

How about a "MIRAGE 2000 UNDER THE SKIN"? Any plans?

That would be great. EG/BG/-5 EG/-5 BG under the same cover.

Phantom book is already ordered (from a French shop) and I've already in sight your future 332 Mira book, but is the book out yet?

If so, would it be possible to open a new topic, and then maybe have a look inside?

I personally would like to see a Mirage 2000 "Under The Skin". I think the Modern Eagle Book, 2nd Edition from Reid Air Publishing will cover the Eagle and there's nothing out there for the Mirage 2000 to my knowledge.

Yes there is, but in French and certainly not distributed very well.

Also quite old already, and the publisher is out of business today.

m2000.jpg

I will make the decision on what to do next.

You have certainly ponder about your next book, but nevertheless here are some ideas:

Rafale, but it could be difficult to have a good access to the aircraft?

Tournedos, as there are not so much good monography about this very interesting beast.

MiG-21, you have never enough of it, and there are still some in service in Europe.

SUE/SEM, but not too sure it'll sell well, even with the Kinetic's release.

MiG-29? I'll love it.

Gripen would be also fine.

You have certainly ponder about your next book, but nevertheless here are some ideas:

Tournedos, as there are not so much good monography about this very interesting beast.

MiG-21, you have never enough of it, and there are still some in service in Europe.

MiG-29? I'll love it.

As you've said it the M2K DTU book is OOP and GAF has M2Ks so it may be easier to have access to airplanes.

That would be great. EG/BG/-5 EG/-5 BG under the same cover.

Phantom book is already ordered (from a French shop) and I've already in sight your future 332 Mira book, but is the book out yet?

If so, would it be possible to open a new topic, and then maybe have a look inside?

Yes there is, but in French and certainly not distributed very well.

Also quite old already, and the publisher is out of business today.

m2000.jpg

That book is a good approach on the Mirage 2000 but it lacks the level of detail desired by the modeler. As for the 332 Squadron book is on the market for 1.5 years already! I am afraid the normal edition is out of stock, I only have a few copies of the limited edition left.

MiG-29? I'll love it.

I would love just love to do a book about the Rafale it is one of my favorite jets! Problem is access is very difficult to obtain. MiG-29 is in my plans. I already have all the photos I need for the Mirage 2000 Under The Skin covering both Mirage 2000C/E and "dash 5".

Fine!

Considering the listing I've made, I think that the Tournedos is the most "in need" of a good modeller book.

But then I think you give some priority to aircraft that will leave air forces service soon?

At which model of the MiG-29 are you aiming, if it's not too early to ask?

Antoine,

Thank you for your interest. For the MiG-29 I am in contact with the Russian Air Force. It depends on the level of access they will give me.

Tornadoes is a good idea and I might try it for 2017. For 2016 me and my partner have priority for the Mirage 2000, F-15 and possible the AH-64.

Antoine,

Thank you for your interest. For the MiG-29 I am in contact with the Russian Air Force. It depends on the level of access they will give me.

Tornadoes is a good idea and I might try it for 2017. For 2016 me and my partner have priority for the Mirage 2000, F-15 and possible the AH-64.

I'd love to grab a Fulcrum Under The Skin, too! :rolleyes:

Regarding the Eagle Under The Skin book, count me in for 2 books :thumbsup:

Nice!

Hope for the best, then, but a simple 9-12/13 will suits me fine.

Thanks to take into account the Tournedos, I really feel that there's a market.

Not to sure about the F-15, as your book will arrive after Mr Melampy's.

AH-64, after all it's Πολεμική Αεροπορία's own, so be it.

Fine!

Considering the listing I've made, I think that the Tournedos is the most "in need" of a good modeller book.

But then I think you give some priority to aircraft that will leave air forces service soon?

At which model of the MiG-29 are you aiming, if it's not too early to ask?

For the Tornado there are is an excellent publications aimed for modelleres with lots of photos, though focused on the German Tornado!

Nice!

Hope for the best, then, but a simple 9-12/13 will suits me fine.

Thanks to take into account the Tournedos, I really feel that there's a market.

Not to sure about the F-15, as your book will arrive after Mr Melampy's.

AH-64, after all it's Πολεμική Αεροπορία's own, so be it.

My good friend Jake Melampy produces wonderful books and I have them all, but my approach is totally different. The Under The Skin series is intended to help the modeler work with the book on the bench that is why the size is small. Extreme detail with minimum text.