Trumpeter spares

16 hours ago, flanker27 said:

Joanna just replied to my query so she might be answering email now. No harm in giving another try.

Don't forget that she likes to be dubbed sweet Joanna. She should even feel more prone to helping you if called so.

4 hours ago, serendip said:

I shall try to contact the mythical and elusive Joanna once again.

Sweet Joanna is not elusive; it's just she ought to be buried with requests, poor lass. Also, please tell her I say hi. (I'm the customer who's been waiting for part K20 for the Trumpy 1/48 US MARINES UH-34 kit - 02881 for nearly three years now, and who still thinks she's sweet all the same).

Hey, maybe if you redirect her to see this thread in your mail, she might as well realise how important her job is for us all?

Best of lucks, serendip and flanker27

Cheers,

Gwen

• 5 months later...

Hi @serendip,

You might want to forget sweet Joanna and visit the link below for your Trumpeter spares.

Hobbydna

It's outstanding; just like taking a shopping cart into the plastic manufacturer factory. I've already got the parts for my Choctaw. :yahoo:

Now, someone should really notice those fellas at G.W.H. with regard to the existence of this type of service! 

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Gwen 

4 hours ago, Gwen Phoenix said:

Hi @serendip,

You might want to forget sweet Joanna and visit the link below for your Trumpeter spares.

Hobbydna

It's outstanding; just like taking a shopping cart into the plastic manufacturer factory. I've already got the parts for my Choctaw. :yahoo:

Now, someone should really notice those fellas at G.W.H. with regard to the existence of this type of service! 

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Gwen 

Nothing like private enterprise when a need opens up in the market.

13 hours ago, Gwen Phoenix said:

Hi @serendip,

Hobbydna

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Gwen 

Dear Gwen,

Do you know if Hobbydna

carries spare parts for other manufacturers?

17 hours ago, ElectroSoldier said:

Nothing like private enterprise when a need opens up in the market.

Indeed... how long will it take until GWH realises about this need also, I wonder?

8 hours ago, Bsin said:

Do you know if Hobbydna

carries spare parts for other manufacturers?

Hi Brad,

I think it might as well be Hobby Boss, as spares for their 1/48 PLA J-11B kit have also appeared on the screen when I input #81715? :hmmm:

It'd be a question of trying the different codes for every Chinese plastic kit manufacturer companies?

How fun!

Cheers,

Gwen  

15 hours ago, Gwen Phoenix said:

Indeed... how long will it take until GWH realises about this need also, I wonder?

Hi Brad,

I think it might as well be Hobby Boss, as spares for their 1/48 PLA J-11B kit have also appeared on the screen when I input #81715? :hmmm:

It'd be a question of trying the different codes for every Chinese plastic kit manufacturer companies?

How fun!

Cheers,

Gwen  

Thank you. I sent them an email,  Which they replied, at this time they only have Trumpeter.