Russia jet that downed the Global hawk

I searched some Russian news sources to see if the unit was named, but it doesn't seem to have. There are pictures of the pilots, so maybe someone could gleam unit info from their patches? I think almost all we know was that it was a Su-27 group involved.

7 hours ago, Specter1075 said:

I'm sure Electro just misspoke. I think we are well established that it wasn't a Global Hawk.

I didnt know it was a Reaper. I know only that flightradar often shows a GlobalHawk over the Black sea and that the Russians damaged a drone over the Black sea and it crash landed.

Beyond that I know little to nothing at all, thats why I asked.

Isnt the Reaper an armed drone?

I would think the GWH Su-27 kit is your best option in 1:48. The one in question would have been upgraded to the SM3 standard, and I'm not sure what visual differences you would need to account for with that. 

For decals, that would be a lot tougher without knowing the unit it came from. There are Su-27s based in a few places around Western Russia, but given how much they are throwing into the conflict, the Su-27 in this case could have come from anywhere in the country.