Issue with CD144020 (B-52G/H sheet)

Folks, I realized that one of our packers has forgotten to include the small serial number insert in a number of 1/144 scale SAC B-52G/H sheets (CD144020) during bagging. This probably impacted about 40 shipments or so.

I already e-mailed everyone within the US that may have received an incomplete set. Please check the inbox of the email address associated with your PayPal account. If you received an e-mail, the missing insert is already on its way to you; and you should receive it shortly.

If you have not received an e-mail, I think your set is complete. However, I suggest you check your copies of CD144020 for completeness and let me know if the small insert is missing. For those of you outside the US, it would make sense to send the insert with your next order. But if you are not planning to order anything anytime soon, I will send the insert to you via letter post.

Sorry about the error - stuff like this occasionally happens when you receive as many orders as I do. 

Edited by KursadA
  • KursadA changed the title to Issue with CD144020 (B-52G/H sheet)

Kursad,

Received the decals minus serials on Thursday, followed by serials today. Another home run, top notch effort. Much appreciated, Senor!

Kind regards, 

Dutch 

Edited by Dutch
On 7/2/2023 at 7:14 AM, Gator52 said:

Received my inserts yesterday, and promptly applied them:

thumbnail-IMG-6890.jpg

thumbnail-IMG-6889.jpg

Chris

Which kit?  

It's the Revell kit...I updated the aft fuselage slightly with the ALQ-172 antenna fairings from the Minicraft late model H boxing.

I do have an in-progress Academy kit using 144005, along with a few custom decals to backdate the markings a bit:

thumbnail-IMG-6916r.jpg

thumbnail-IMG-6913r.jpg

Chris

Thanks Don, might be an illusion from the masks though, as the framing is unmodified. When you build six-footers like I do, the thickness of the canopy framing is of little consequence in the end 🤪

Chris

• 2 weeks later...