AH-64E helmet sensors ever fitted to AH-64D’s?

15 minutes ago, Dave Williams said:

Thanks, but no.  I’m aware of the FB group, and have actually joined it, but I just do not like using Facebook.  I’ll go without an answer before asking on FB.

Understood. This group is one of the very few I joined. Good people there if you change your mind.

4 hours ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Understood. This group is one of the very few I joined. Good people there if you change your mind.

One of the best modeling reference pages on FB, in my very humble opinion.   Got a great mix of RL pilots (including combat vets) and maintainers, talented modelers, 3D printing folk who continue to churn out awesome extras for these kits and AH-64 subject matter experts.    

20 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

Thanks, but no.  I’m aware of the FB group, and have actually joined it, but I just do not like using Facebook.  I’ll go without an answer before asking on FB.

I joined it the other day for the same group...can't even post there, so seems kind of pointless to even use it now. Yeah I made a facebook page just for this and feels like I just wasted time.

Edited by utley
7 hours ago, utley said:

I joined it the other day for the same group...can't even post there, so seems kind of pointless to even use it now. Yeah I made a facebook page just for this and feels like I just wasted time.

Why can't you post there?   I know the owner of the page recently took it private (which I think is a great idea), so maybe he just needs to accept your request to join?   Depending on when the guy is around, might take a day or two to get approved.   That's the only way I could see why you couldn't post on it.    Welcome to FB, shoot me a friend request and you'll thrilled to read all my rants about how the NE Patriots are garbage, see pictures of my dog and get fascinating info on what I had for dinner last night, lol. 

8 hours ago, utley said:

I don't know why, I've asked in PM and still didn't get an answer. I wanted to ask about the armored glass fit, but my posts are hidden.

If you want, shoot me your question and I'll cut and paste it onto the page.

not sure what setting I would need to check in facebook that would block my comments from posting, thats more of a moderator issue. I just want to know if more people were experiencing fit issues with the armored plate being too far forward in the cockpit and the canopy. Seems like its only in the E model kits; the Saraf Im building looks like it fits better but its still slightly too fwd.

well, my posts are being automatically deleted there. just found that little tidbit out. anyways, I got what I needed from Simone Plai, and will be about another 2-3 weeks before I hear if he shipped or not. Hopefully the guy is legit, but a few ppl vouched for him at least.

Edited by utley

I ordered an M193 for my AH-1Z, a cockpit set for a future Apache D (the new one being released soon), and some ground equipment for the AH-1Z - tow bars, skid trucks, tow trucks + something else I cant recall this moment. I cant wait to get back on the Zulu...

Simone is the real deal, as is Shayne B (can't recall the spelling on his last name).   They complement each other's products.   I've got Simone's cockpit correction set, with M4's and racks and SATCOM antennas and air data sensors.    Got Shayne's CMWS control panel, Hellfire sensor heads and the anti-collision light innards.    Before my build is done, I'll be getting Shayne's rocket set and Simone's JASM's, Spike NLOS, the crazy looking MUMT-x antenna housing and the correction for the kit's completely screwed up M-DSA sensor.   

Edited by 11bee
1 hour ago, 11bee said:

Simone is the real deal, as is Shayne B (can't recall the spelling on his last name).   They complement each other's products.   I've got Simone's cockpit correction set, with M4's and racks and SATCOM antennas and air data sensors.    Got Shayne's CMWS control panel, Hellfire sensor heads and the anti-collision light innards.    Before my build is done, I'll be getting Shayne's rocket set and Simone's JASM's, Spile NLOS, the crazy looking MUMT-x antenna housing and the correction for the kit's completely screwed up M-DSA sensor.   

Hey 11Bee, is facebook the only way to get in touch with Simone?