MC-130H by Italeri with Flightpath conversion and Wolfpack-decals in 1/72

I'll add an entry here:

RHsrl0S.jpg

I built this nice combo of an Italeri MC-130E, converted to an "H" Combat Talon II with the conversion set by flightpath and Wolfpack decals.

LS7eF9u.jpg

The build was without major problems, I liked how the Wolfpack decals perfomed!

RywwQuH.jpg

iO6e35Z.jpg

Thanks for looking!

HAJO

Thank you, guys! I hope I'll get good weather this weekend to take some more pictures outside. It's also my - I think - 8th C-130, and I already have another one waiting to be done as a MC-130E.

HAJO

48 minutes ago, Hajo L. said:

Thank you, guys! I hope I'll get good weather this weekend to take some more pictures outside. It's also my - I think - 8th C-130, and I already have another one waiting to be done as a MC-130E.

HAJO

Interesting story from a C-130 pilot about the last Hanoi pick up at end of war.   It's a tad long but very worth the read.

The Hanoi Pick Up You Haven't Heard of Before - A story that you may find interesting. By Jack O'Connor, 48th ATS, USAF, Ret - Super Sabre Society

@Hajo L., Beautiful work!  Love the special mission Herks.  One of my mentors flew the Son Tay Prison Raid in the early MC-130E-II; archaic by today's standards.  But it shows how much raw courage and skill these guys had to do what they did back then.  Again, beautiful build.  K/r, Dutch