VFA-103 reverting to black tails?

Hi 
Just stumbled upon this photo of Bu.no. 166889 AG202 with black tails. Anyone know if VFA-103 is re-introducing the all black tails fleet wide? Looking damn good, so absolutely hoping for this 😄

166889 | Boeing F/A-18F Super Hornet | United States - US Navy (USN) | Michael Place | JetPhotos

FWIW, 166677 AG203 was photographed at the same time but with the "standard" gray tail 
166677 | Boeing F/A-18F Super Hornet | United States - US Navy (USN) | Michael Place | JetPhotos

I've read on a few forums about a move to an all Block III Echo fleet. The F's will be used as parts for the Growlers, also going to a Blk III standard. Apparently, the new software and avionics suite allows the work load to be managed by a single pilot, making a WSO redundant. 

I've not seen anything on official forums, so...

I'm not surprised that WSO's will be gone in the future, but surprised that they may be introducing this already now? Still it makes sence to optimize if the Block III allows this? Mr. Bones looks good on either tail anyway.