Request: 1/48-72 50 Years of Vipers Testers

Pretty straightforward idea. A few special schemes were made in honor of one of the most remarkable fighters ever made. 

Certainly the deal of the century for sure. 

Requesting 3x aircraft. 

-F-16C Block 42 88-0456, 416th FLTS, 412th TW, Edwards AFB, 2024

-F-16C Block 50 91-0383, 416th FLTS, 412th TW, Edwards AFB, 2024

-F-16D Block 50A, 90-0840, 416th FLTS, 412th TW, Edwards AFB, 2024

88-456 previously wore the 75th Anniversary of Supersonic Flight decal which it wore from October 2022 till January of 2024, when it was painted with a YF-16 heritage tail. 

91-383 has historically been the flagship of the 416th FLTS. It wears a colorful scheme featuring the "Skulls" mascot. 

90-840 is one of the freshly painted F-16Ds wearing the HGV scheme, and features the 416th FLTS new red tail flash, featuring the "Skulls" mascot. 

91-0383-1394456546.jpeg

tail-flash-2.jpeg

tail-flash-1.jpeg

GFHPBDFWoAAoPA1.jpeg

photo_9999_345498.jpg

photo_9999_345499.jpg

Edited by Captain Tyler
4 hours ago, The Arrowhead said:

Sorry guys, I don’t get the « baby seal/otter/hedgehog/opossum/you-name-it » private joke you seem to make such a fun of, here and on other posts as well. Please explain.

Every time you mention another decal company's name here, a baby seal dies in agony. If they wanted to publicize their products here, they would have done it (and pay for the forum, as I do and support ARC).

Well… I naively thought informing about the existence under another manufacturer of a reference to a subject discussed here, provided it is well researched and quality printed, would save time and effort to some.
Nonexistent or long sold-out subjects are abondant enough, I guess, but that’s only me.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

5 minutes ago, The Arrowhead said:

Well… I naively thought informing about the existence under another manufacturer of a reference to a subject discussed here, provided it is well researched and quality printed, would save time and effort to some.
Nonexistent or long sold-out subjects are abondant enough, I guess, but that’s only me.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you post a link, 2 or 3 baby seals are clubbed to death. You have been warned! 🤨

All kidding aside, you can PM a member with the link offline. 

14 hours ago, KursadA said:

Every time you mention another decal company's name here, a baby seal dies in agony. If they wanted to publicize their products here, they would have done it (and pay for the forum, as I do and support ARC).

Good to know. I guess you really do learn something new everyday