Here are a few photos of my MiG-29,project is around 50% done,I am using Aires cockpit,wheel wells and exhausts,SOL R-73 rockets,some Eduard PE and I am waiting for Ed's (Fulcrum) nose cones. :thumbsup:

DSC009851.jpg

DSC00982.jpg

DSC00981.jpg

DSC00979.jpg

DSC00884.jpg

DSC00883.jpg

Hope you like it. :cheers:

WOW that's some darn nice looking work you have there :thumbsup: ! How do you find the Aires cockpit set? Is it hard to get into the Academy Fulcrum? Nice looking wheel wells there too btw.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Don :cheers:

WOW that's some darn nice looking work you have there :cheers: ! How do you find the Aires cockpit set? Is it hard to get into the Academy Fulcrum? Nice looking wheel wells there too btw.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Don :(

Aires cockpit fits pretty good,it just needs usual trimming and dry fitting.No problem with wheel wells also,they fit like a glove.Thanks for the comments guys,I've put MiG on hold until I receive nose from Ed (it is on the way,should get it in a week or so). :huh:

WOW that's some darn nice looking work you have there  :cheers: ! How do you find the Aires cockpit set? Is it hard to get into the Academy Fulcrum? Nice looking wheel wells there too btw.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Don  :)

Aires cockpit fits pretty good,it just needs usual trimming and dry fitting.No problem with wheel wells also,they fit like a glove.Thanks for the comments guys,I've put MiG on hold until I receive nose from Ed (it is on the way,should get it in a week or so). :huh:

Miro i have sent the noses two days ago, so i hope they arrive in 4-6 days,

Your YUG Fulcrum project will be a lesson on History!

Greetings from Peru :(

Miro i have sent the noses two days ago, so i hope they arrive in 4-6 days,

Your YUG Fulcrum project will be a lesson on History!

Greetings from Peru ;)

No probs mate,I'll let you know when they arrive. :huh:

The cockpit and wheel wells look EXTREMELY GOOD!!!

:beer4:

btw, can anyone of you experts out there tell me where to buy the nosecone. My Fulcrums are sitting on my shelf because of the nosecone :)

PM 'fulcrum' (aka Eduardo). He makes & sells them and has offered three of his kick*ss cones as prizes.

Cheers,

B

:beer4:

btw, can anyone of you experts out there tell me where to buy the nosecone. My Fulcrums are sitting on my shelf because of the nosecone  ;)

PM 'fulcrum' (aka Eduardo). He makes & sells them and has offered three of his kick*ss cones as prizes.

Cheers,

B

PM sent to fulcrum.

Thanks!

:)

:)

btw, can anyone of you experts out there tell me where to buy the nosecone. My Fulcrums are sitting on my shelf because of the nosecone  :)

Cheers,

B

PM sent to fulcrum.

Thanks!

;)

Hi Chris to get Pisco Models 1/48 Flanker and Fulcrum resin noses please contact me directly:

store@piscomodels.com

Keep the Fulcrum feeling! :beer4:

Greetings from Peru :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,I am back in business with my MiG-29.Here is some progress that I've done this weekend.I attached Ed's (Pisco Models) awesome nose cone,it fits perfectly,no sanding required.Great stuff Ed. :worship: I also cut control surfaces out and assembled Aires burner cans (which I forgot to photograph).

DSC01262.jpg

DSC01276.jpg

DSC01277.jpg

Hopefully,I'll show more progress next weekend.Cheers,Miro. :blink:

Awesome :wacko:

Think i might join this group build with my Mig29 1/48!!!

By the way, someone mentioned a Yug Mig29. Apparently there's only 1 left. Is this true? Any decals for this bird?

I am building Yugoslav MiG-29,and using excellent Lift Here decals.If you are interested into building YU bird I can spare some decals for 18114 with old SFRJ roundels.

There is a few MiG-29s left in YAF,but they are bearly flyable,serials of surviving aircraft are 18101,18102,18105,18108,18111,and there is one two seater left.Aircraft with serial Nos 18109,18112,18113 and 18114 were shot down in 1999 while 18107 and 18301 (the UB) were destroyed on the ground and 18110 was lost due to mechanical malfunction in 1999,the a/c was making flyover from Batajnica AB to Podgorica and crashed while attempting to land in Podgorica.

My Fulcrum is going to be 18113 flown by Capt. First Class Zoran Radosavljevic on 26/03/1999 and shot down over Bosnia by USAF F-15C.

Anyway,let me know if you need some Yu decs. :cheers: