Tamiya Skyraider finished

I lost the other bomb so that is just a temporary fix until I can get my hands on a replacement.

What type do you need, as I can probably help out. SUU-14 dispensers seemed quite typical for the outer pylon.

Cheers, Ed

Nice touch adding the black tank too!

Edited by eddygrantham

Haggis,

Great paint job... looks life-like. Sometimes SEA schemes are to dark and toy-like... yours is good. Have a question.

I am trying to post pics here at ARC but it limits me to a measly 80K, yours are over 900K... how did you do it?

Regards,

Mike

I am trying to post pics here at ARC but it limits me to a measly 80K, yours are over 900K... how did you do it?

Regards,

Mike

Mike,

The 80k limit applies to image files which are attached to a specific message. These are added from the 'File Attachments' box, which is presumably what you were trying.

The other way of posting images is to store them somewhere else on the internet, and post the link to that image in the text of your reply. There is no limit on size to this method, since it's not the ARC forum that has to store the picture file. Hope that helps.

FH: Nice Skyraider!