Venezuelan Flankers

Is there any news about the interest of Mexico for Flankers??

even I doubt so the US will allow some Flankers so close to there territory.

Ivan T.

At the threat of touching the touchy-touchy political nerve. Why would US object, really? How can a dozen or so of interceptors with miniscule A2G capability (operated by a friendly nation) affect security of the U.S.? Another concern is that U.S might object the purchase of Su-XXs over F-XXs... But thats the business end of it. Let Sukhoi marketing dept. worry about seeing the deal completed.

Respectfully

Z.S.

Well, I'd prefer the original scheme in that picture on the Mexican Navy flankers:

:worship:

su27lgb01s8wi.jpg

Edited by EF

Well about Mexican Su-27´s

Here in Mexico we are about presidential elections, thats why decitions are pending. I know some other things but... I must keep my mouth closed by now :thumbsup: still the decition about the Su´s are in that status "waiting".

BTW Efrahin I can´t see nothing about the link you posted compadre!

P.S. Aren't those Mi-24's in the photo? Or am I overlooking something?

Mi-35... note the two underwings pylons fixed undercarriage, nose flir and "X" tail blades...

P S. Kotey, they are finished in a three greens tone camo... that´s the current venezuelan army aviation´s camo...

and THANX a LOT for that pic... did you take it???

Edited by the_baphomet_00

Mi-35PN have short wings (without third hardpoint), FLIR system, two-barrel 23 mm gun, main and tail rotors from Mi-28.

I'm take this photo from my appartment window, i'm live not so far from Rostvertol company

Edited by kotey