Just got my eurofigther typhoon from TowerHobbies!

Just got this kit today (revell 1/48). I could be wrong but i didnt see a note of anybody else who has gotten there's yet here in the USA. Comes with the massive decal sheet and all the ordinance! Can't wait to build it.

Edited by BjornB17

Ummmm!!!! sounds good. I visited a couple of time towerhobbies webpage and the EF2000 is a very reasonable price (in fact, it cost probably the same with the 1/72 one "I think", now it isn't in stock). :unsure:

congratulation with your buy and I woud like to tell your experience with the EF2000, because, I would like to build one and I heard roumors that it have some problems (especially fix). :huh:

Anyway, I don`t like my abatar pic, and I couldn't change with other that I have on my pc, and also, I would like to agree the picture under the page.... if anybody could help me, I really apreciate it

salud... :cheers::beer4:

Glad to hear the U.S. release has all those ordinance with it. I was a little afraid the U.S. release wouldn't have them. And $12 sounds like a steal! Must get.

I think the kit that is being sold in the US is the RoG boxing of the kit, at least that's what I got from GreatModels today. I don't think US Revell has reboxed it like they did with the Rafale M or 1/32 Hunter.

Got it a week ago, its a straight Revell non-US with a lot of plastic. Its a steal :).

typhoon.jpg

Sorry about the image quality, cruddy camera. Used a standard #11 knife as apoint of reference with regards to size. Its bigger than the Anson.

Matt

Edited by StarTux
Are those....... Revell points?

Man, thats copying Airfix, but by gosh its a good idea

Almost; all you get is merchandise, not kits. Seem to have a choice depending on how much you collect, on either a baseball cap, what looks like a calender and a T-shirt. The baseball cap and the T-Shirt have, in English, in large letters, "I'm a Top Model" and in smaller lettering, "Builder".

Seems that our friends at Revell have some sense of humour afterall... :thumbsup:

Matt

Got mine today (finally). Very nice, I am really impressed with it. Not sure which RAF option to do yet, but it will be done as an A-G loadout. It might have been mentioned before, but do Typhoons have the IRST fitted now? Anyway well done Revell, that's 6 cracking jet kits in a row.

Joel

i started building some of it today and it seems to be a very good kit! Fit problems werent as bad as i was expecting. A little bondo will straighten any problem up :banana:

I'm glad to hear that, I just want to build an EF2000 but I was so confused. But now, I would like to buy the revell 1/48.

Edited by si toman voy