Attn Keith Diamond: OT-37

That's because your typical Marine needs oxygen to operate. The Tweet needs no oxygen, being powered by Mr. Fusion, a Flux Capacitor and the Oscillation Overthruster. The air intakes on the wing root of a Tweet are there to provide air for the environmental control system and to cool the avionics

Here you go:

Enjoy!

You are da man!!! :lol: Man, if I was older (~8) when Shaw was celebrating it's 50th birthday, I would have picked one of those books up. I have one or 2 of the Coca Cola commerative bottles though. Those are exactly the type pictures that I have been looking for, and now I finally get to see them. Thank you sooo much bud!

Thought I better include this for your "City of Sumter" collection. Sorry no nose art shots.

Looks like I might have to buy an O-2 kit now ;)

As mentioned, I plan to have a little "City of Sumter" collection. I already have decals for the 20th FW F-16CJ (92-3920, plan to build both markings included on the AB sheet), A-10 decals for 81-0964, and now the Tweet will be added to it. I'm obsessed with Shaw aircraft. Everyone knows about my 363rd/20th F-16 obsession, but I also plan to build RF-4s, an OV-10, an OT-37, and now, maybe a O-2.

The city of Sumter should be honored, for they have the greatest warplane ever to serve them named after them. All other cities in the US should bow down and bestow wreaths upon the city of Sumter :huh:

You mean the Viper or the Hawg? :o J/k, as mentioned, I"ll have a "City of Sumter" collection. As for a great city, there's a reason why it's called "Scumter" If Shaw AFB wasn't here, this place would be worthless.

You are da man!!! <_< Man, if I was older (~8) when Shaw was celebrating it's 50th birthday, I would have picked one of those books up. I have one or 2 of the Coca Cola commerative bottles though. Those are exactly the type pictures that I have been looking for, and now I finally get to see them. Thank you sooo much bud!

Looks like I might have to buy an O-2 kit now :huh:

As mentioned, I plan to have a little "City of Sumter" collection. I already have decals for the 20th FW F-16CJ (92-3920, plan to build both markings included on the AB sheet), A-10 decals for 81-0964, and now the Tweet will be added to it. I'm obsessed with Shaw aircraft. Everyone knows about my 363rd/20th F-16 obsession, but I also plan to build RF-4s, an OV-10, an OT-37, and now, maybe a O-2.

You mean the Viper or the Hawg? :worship: J/k, as mentioned, I"ll have a "City of Sumter" collection. As for a great city, there's a reason why it's called "Scumter" If Shaw AFB wasn't here, this place would be worthless.

Your welcome,

Scumter! thats why i went in the AF(get the hell out of there) after basic i ended up a SJAFB ,

Stuart

"82" Hillcrest HS Graduate

go wildcats

"82" Hillcrest HS

Your welcome,

Scumter! thats why i went in the AF(get the hell out of there) after basic i ended up a SJAFB ,

Stuart

"82" Hillcrest HS Graduate

go wildcats

"82" Hillcrest HS

Hillcrest, District 2 right? I was Sumter High '01, part of District 17 since I lived in city limits. If you went to the high school I'm thinking of, I think that school was closed when I was in middle school, and District 2 opened up Crestwood (Knights) and Lakewood (Gators) in it's place.

Hillcrest, District 2 right? I was Sumter High '01, part of District 17 since I lived in city limits. If you went to the high school I'm thinking of, I think that school was closed when I was in middle school, and District 2 opened up Crestwood (Knights) and Lakewood (Gators) in it's place.

It was out on 441 in Dalzell, just accros from Thomas Sumter Acc. I think it got changed to a Jr HS.

Iwas only in town from 80 to Feb 83 (long enough) after we moved up from Alamogordo NM.

Stuart

ah, that's what happened to it. Thanks for the correction. The change happened years ago so I forgot.

Yeah, but it sucks in Scumter. All of my friends from high school have moved away either after the finished college, or after they joined the military. So, the majority of my friends are still back at Clemson. Luckily, one of my best friends moved back to his home of Manning (teacher) so I see him every now and then. I've got about another year here before I hopefully I can start on a career.

ah, that's what happened to it. Thanks for the correction. The change happened years ago so I forgot.

Yeah, but it sucks in Scumter. All of my friends from high school have moved away either after the finished college, or after they joined the military. So, the majority of my friends are still back at Clemson. Luckily, one of my best friends moved back to his home of Manning (teacher) so I see him every now and then. I've got about another year here before I hopefully I can start on a career.

Sumter isnt so bad, like they told me in the AF "the worst base is the one your stationed at , the best is the one your going to" i will have to scan more pics from the book, there is a nice all black RF-101 from "polar Siege,P-51s.,RP80s,RB-45,RB-57s,RF-84sRB-66s etc

Good luck on the City of Sumter builds

Stuart

Sumter isnt so bad, like they told me in the AF "the worst base is the one your stationed at , the best is the one your going to" i will have to scan more pics from the book, there is a nice all black RF-101 from "polar Siege,P-51s.,RP80s,RB-45,RB-57s,RF-84sRB-66s etc

Good luck on the City of Sumter builds

Stuart

worst base is the one your stationed at , the best is the one your going to"

unless your a frog and sent to Kunsan