http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s275/jb.../DSC01739-1.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s275/jb...ck/DSC01736.jpg

This took me about 4 months on and off and was done with pencils. The original was 17â€x14â€. You will have to excuse the quality of the picture it is a picture of the drawing and it was not straight on. The f-100 is from the 112th squadron that is out of Toledo, Ohio and was one of the planes my dad worked on. Recently the aviation artist Harley Copic has been helping me with my drawing skills and I am hoping to be able to do even better on the next drawing. I am hoping I can sell a couple of drawings and "copies" to help pay my way threw school... (I graduate high school this may!) Not sure how much I will sell them for though...

Any ideas for future art is great accepted also criticism too!

Joe Boyer

P.S. some of the drawing was cut off in the picture...

Dude!!! you just graduated high school????? You have a great talent, good eye for detail, and a really mature touch for your age. I graduated with an bachelor of arts degree and a degree in drafting, I don't think I'm THIS good. Keep up the great work!

Bill

thanks guys no i m not attending art school... i am going to columbus state community college this fall for aircraft maintenance...

Good luck but a talent like yours is a shame to waste :D Keep at it and perhaps you can make some nice extra cash to pay your way through college (or various bar tabs :cheers: )

• 3 months later...

Wow- You have a great future ahead of you, very nice work. Its funny what different people will pick out of a drawing. I haven't seen or used one of those style LOX carts in over 20 years, I forgot all about them until just a few minutes ago.

Steve

• 3 weeks later...