Ordered a print of the F-16C Alabama decals, and he said he could get it printed and sent even if listed as out of stock on his web page.

That was January 19th 2007

Just sent him an email - again, and hopefully I will get lucky and receive the decals I ordered soon like some of you have.

After all, I`m getting closer to the end of the 12th month since ordering.................. :rofl:

Hopefully you are not holding your breath! A lot of us have been take by a once good guy turned into a thief and a crook.....I would really like my E-2 decals, but that's not going to happen.......

• 1 month later...

Saw him by chance on a topic today at the same time as me - shot him a PM but so far nothing new. :cheers:

BTW - I`m not holding my breath, as my wife doesn`t like the purpleish colour that comes to my face :lol:

Edited by Boman
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Given that Gordon is THE standard of great customer service, it seems even more shameful that Vince is jerking him around.

C'mon Vince..be a man & do the right thing...

"First With Guns",

Jim

• 2 months later...
Dang, you're almost at the year mark, aren't you?

I do know that the claim I had against his Paypal account has been settled, he claimed it was preventing him from issuing refunds.

Ken

he's never settled with me. still owes me the money or the decals. :banana:

• 2 months later...
I dont know how helpfull this is but these decals are available from the fantasy print shop in the UK who printed the decals.

Thats where I got mine from after no response from VMD

Julien

Would Vince get any of the money if I bought them from Fantasy Printshop? If so, I'll do without them.

Would Vince get any of the money if I bought them from Fantasy Printshop? If so, I'll do without them.

Not sure on this one.

I think Vince owes Fantasy Printshop money, that's why he can't seem to supply any if you order from him. I think FP is selling what they've printed in order to recoup their costs.

The former I'm pretty sure on, the latter is an educated guess.

Ken

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

vince maddux has owed me decals or for about three yrs now. i gave him a chance to right the wrong. below is the last PM i got from him. i have two other pm, both with different excuses as to why he hasn't made things right. Most of you know he is not truthful. He has showed up on ARC, looking for parts, etc. DON"T TRUST HIM. it has been two weeks and a few pm's since, but no response from him. If he keeps his word, yeah right, then i will post accordingly.

Fair enough, I will get paided this Wedsday, I will return yout money then. If you like you can send my a message to help remind me then, here is my e-mail, vmaddux@bellsouth.net, My phone Phone # removed by ARC Owner . I don't have my pay pal account any more, so if I have any problems I will let you know.

Vince

Posting a private phone # is uncalled for. Do NOT do this again.

SBARC

ARC Owner

Edited by SBARC

SOP for Vince.

Don't believe him when he says he doesn't have a Paypal account, he has one but there are so many judgments against it that any money he puts in will go out to pay other people ahead of you.

He's not to be trusted at all, I think he'd screw someone over on a face-to-face deal.

Ken

(and is is just me or do other people want to take a red pencil and correct what Vince writes?)

edited for spelling

Edited by kenlilly106
He's not to be trusted at all, I think he'd screw someone over on a face-to-face deal.

Yeah, that was my friend Gerry Gleason he screwed over. It took him over a year and a half to produce some crappy decals for a 1/32 F-86 Gerry was trying to build.

Gerry was out $50 and almost was out 2 rare books he loaned to Vince.

I think Vince is lucky he wasn't hunted down...Gerry is a retired SF CSM and a full blooded Cherokee Indian...he don't play..

Edited by VFA-103guy

Time for another bump.

Found out from a couple others here at Nats that Vince is still around and has been selling decals still (this year). Just a friendly reminder not to deal with this scum.