Nice job overall, but sincerely the side strips made with the airbrush are not good at all, and just a personal tought but the weathering seems to subtle for the amount of use that plane got. Landing gear and tires can vstly improve with some weathering, maybe oil paints or pastel chalks....

Well.. I like the squiggles on the right side better than the left anyway.. figured it mattered little since they were slopping paint on with anything including mops in late 45.. .and weathering.. I didn't want to go too nutty.. so I kept the weathering light.. Hey.. It's finished <winks>

The RLM colors are from Polly Scale

Well.. I like the squiggles on the right side better than the left anyway.. figured it mattered little since they were slopping paint on with anything including mops in late 45.. .and weathering.. I didn't want to go too nutty.. so I kept the weathering light.. Hey.. It's finished <winks>

The RLM colors are from Polly Scale

Well I personnally think they squiggles look fine. You can get that effect in real life using an automotive spray guy, I use one allot on my street rods and it's "do-able" for sure. No reason not to think or speculate that it was commpletely possible that a rush job by some 14 year old German kid that was told to paint that plane didn't end up that way? Totally plausable by that point in the war?