Black Eagles Music video

really cool! i guess those navy guys have more time on their hands than i thought. :coolio:

i think the band should have had them do the actual music video. better than most of the stuff i've seen on mtv...uh they don't show video's anymore....on VH-1....oh wait, they don't either......on....oh heck...who shows music videos anyway?!?!?

Bill

Those two were cool! :salute:

YouTube recommended THIS ONE.

Royal Navy doing Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody! Really nice as well! The coolest part have got to be the two head-banging Lynx pilots about 4 mins into the video. Frickin' hilarious!

Those two were cool! :salute:

YouTube recommended THIS ONE.

Royal Navy doing Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody! Really nice as well! The coolest part have got to be the two head-banging Lynx pilots about 4 mins into the video. Frickin' hilarious!

That is funny, I like the guys in the engine room who are obviously shouting at the top of thier voices but cant be heard!

Julien

Ahhh. I was wondering when the crew here would find these... my "kids" hard at work after I left.

This is a great video - for those that haven't done a cruise (maybe "yet") in a couple cases here, the song and video sum it up perfectly. Everyday seems the same except for the colors of the flight suits!

The dark haired gent in the start is "HEED", a former S-3 pilot and the one responsible for the videos. He was also my replacement. Great and talented dude and he was in VAW-116 beforehand, and responsible for their video's. I've heard he's been approached by some LA types to use the videos.

OH, the night trap in the first video is spot on! Though shame on the guy flying for dragging the low ball all the way in.

Great Vids!

Spongebob

remeber "don´t ask don´t tell" policy? well this time should be: "don´t ask and dont put it in Utube"

:D :doh::doh:

I thought the guys on the American side of the pond were spared from this kind of..."music". :lol: