Beautiful Hog! It's hard to believe that's 1/72.

Next time you build an A-10, you might be interested to know that the two "bugeye" antenna on the nose and the tailcone are the newer ALN-69 RHAW. That system replaced the large triangular antenna under the nose and on the bottom of the tailcone. Jet's don't have both: either one or the other. I am not aware of any kit that has this correct.

Jake

Thanks guys... :thumbsup:

Beautiful Hog! It's hard to believe that's 1/72.

Next time you build an A-10, you might be interested to know that the two "bugeye" antenna on the nose and the tailcone are the newer ALN-69 RHAW. That system replaced the large triangular antenna under the nose and on the bottom of the tailcone. Jet's don't have both: either one or the other. I am not aware of any kit that has this correct.

Jake

I plan to build another Warthog in the grey scheme. I know the modifications, but Italeri does not include them in its OA-10A kit. :explode:
Incredible Hog! That kits is my favorite A-10 model out there, Italeri really hit the mark, except for the ACES II. Your version is sweet, great job!

Jeff

The ACES II of this model is a True Detais resin... ;) Edited by Double Ugly