F-15C's from the 390th

Thought i would also post some pics for the new topic to keep it going. Here's some pics that me and my best friend took when 4 F-15C's came to my base out here at Ellington Field. It was one of the greatest days of my life and we hung out with one of the pilots who flew with the squadron :banana: . Enjoy the pics!!

IMG_2930.jpg

IMG_3032.jpg

IMG_3033.jpg

IMG_3076.jpg

IMG_3081.jpg

IMG_3097.jpg

IMG_3098.jpg

IMG_3099.jpg

IMG_3100.jpg

Excellent photos, Zach. Now are these guys wearing some sort of new headgear? The visors seem rather prominent.

JHMCS helmets. The sensor is on the canopy frame of the left side.

Jake

Nice pics Zach,

You remind me of myself when I was your age, I spent many a high school day at Ellington doing the same thing! One day I'll get my 35mm pics transferred to digital. Good stuff!

Jeff

AWESOME!! You gonna be at "Wings Over Houston" this weekend? I hope to go, but it's looking more and more unlikely.

SLICK

You know it. I'll be there on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday(half-day). I have a big weekend ahead of me with the our School Homecoming and the Airshow. It's gonna be great!!!!! :banana:

Nice shots there Zach! I'm liking the MO tailcodes. Can't wait to see your pictures from this next weekend. Hopefully the weather co-operates for you and Bill.

Aaron

ps. Have you heard from the SJ demo crew yet?

Thanks, The weather hopefully will be good. They're calling for a 40% chance of rain on Friday and Saturday, but hopefully it all will turn around for the better. :pray:

I talked to the Demo guys this evening and we're set for Friday for pics. Can't wait!!!! :coolio:

Nice Eagle pics Zach. :thumbsup:

Thanks Raptor!

Nice pics Zach,

You remind me of myself when I was your age, I spent many a high school day at Ellington doing the same thing! One day I'll get my 35mm pics transferred to digital. Good stuff!

Jeff

Are you from Houston Jeff?

I know what you mean as i am there almost 4 times a week taking pics, but you know the drill. Sometimes chicken and sometimes feathers as i find out a lot. That base to me is awesome though cause we have so many jets that are transient out there. All different squadrons, jets, aggressors. If ya'll want some more pics posted let me know and i can show ya'll what i've seen there. It's pretty cool!!!

When you get your pics transferred to digital, please post them cause i would like to see them.