decals are on and some post shading. a flory wash for the panel lines. i also used some "the detailer" wash for the wheel bays(i love that stuff)! tonight i'll spray the dull coat and finish attaching the tiny bits , whell bay doors canopy mirrors, etc....... then the final pastels. then she's done.

ffhw0.th.jpg

62159580ek9.th.jpg

fffvl0.th.jpg

Nice work Dan, but is it only green and brown? Or is it my eyes, if it is I have not seen that one.

i think i'm done i'll do a once over before sending final pictures out. what a fun build. no extra stuff except the aftermaket decals. gotta love a fast build!!

MARK!! CAN YOU SEE THE TRI COLOR NOW? :cheers:

Cheers

Dan

iiiiiiiiiivw6.th.jpg

iiiiiiiiirk0.th.jpg

iiiiiiiiia7.th.jpg

iiiiiiiey7.th.jpg

Edited by marine4 ever

doin' it for the corps. OOOOORAH! seriously thanks guys! i may have put out alot of builds. but i've seen you guys put out some fantastic stuff. especially you patrick! that 53E was marvelous and so was that pbj was mouth watering. i have a bit to go in the patients and research part but it's getting there.

Dang dude you're a building machine. Very nice! I've always had a soft spot for Scooters and yours is especially well done. What did you use to do the wash?

Semper Fi,

:rofl:

i used a combination. i used flory wash for the panel lines. and i used "the detailer" from long enterprises for the bays and exhaust cans. the panel lines was brown with a smidge of gray. and for the bays and cans i used black with a smidge of gray. If you have never used either i highly recommend both just make sure you use a clear gloss coat with the detailer or it won't wipe off.

Cheers

Dan