Anothert question fo what to pay on evilBay

Alright, I found this on ebay and really want to snap it up as it doesn't come around very often. I believe that, with shipping I will end up paying around $40 for it, and given the ordinance included (based on the Acad blk-25/32) and the extra resin included it seems like a decent price, but I'm wondering if this is too high? I can get an equivalent kit minus the resin for $20, but I'm thinking this would be a good OOB build to regain my sanity after my F-14E whiff and before illithid00's WhIf GB. Just wondering on some advice. Thanks.

Link to Habu's entry on it:

http://www.habu2.net/vipers/viperkits/48/more48.5.html

(third from the bottom)

Edited by sv51macross

It's just the same-ole Academy kit reboxed with a few extras and decals. If cost is your thing, grab it as it will be cheaper than a comparable Hase kit with aftermarket conversion.

If accuracy is your thing, get the Hase kit with aftermarket resin.

Or, you could just go with the one true scale, 1/72. :worship:

It's just the same-ole Academy kit reboxed with a few extras and decals. If cost is your thing, grab it as it will be cheaper than a comparable Hase kit with aftermarket conversion.

If accuracy is your thing, get the Hase kit with aftermarket resin.

Or, you could just go with the one true scale, 1/72. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the advice. Truth be told that conversion looks awesome as heck and I alreaady have alot of weapons on the way (kinetic f-16). And about that one, true scale? Sorry, but I have to be half/half with 1:48 and 1:72.

Alright, I found this on ebay and really want to snap it up as it doesn't come around very often. I believe that, with shipping I will end up paying around $40 for it, and given the ordinance included (based on the Acad blk-25/32) and the extra resin included it seems like a decent price, but I'm wondering if this is too high? I can get an equivalent kit minus the resin for $20, but I'm thinking this would be a good OOB build to regain my sanity after my F-14E whiff and before illithid00's WhIf GB. Just wondering on some advice. Thanks.

Link to Habu's entry on it:

http://www.habu2.net/vipers/viperkits/48/more48.5.html

(third from the bottom)

It's ordnance not ordinance!

If you're looking for a KF-16, I believe Hasegawa is coming out with a boxing soon.

While the prospect of another MCDI to throw in the spares box is appealing, I actually think i may go with that wolfpack conversion. I need a 'gawa radome for the Kinetic F-16AM I've got coming in the mail anyway. Plus I think Hasegawa would be hard pressed to make a decal sheet as kuhl oder qualitat as the Cartograf one Wolfpack includes. I knwo it does include the decals, but is $43 really a suitable price? It comes with no more resin, maybe less in fact, than the F-16CG update set, do the decals make up the price difference?