Super Bug Models aka Daniel E. Phelps

Daniel,

If you are reading this, please e-mail me concerning my order of Sept 18th.

Thanks,

Steve Sliger

Greenwell Springs, LA

sandy55961ATaolDOTcom

Daniel,

I got the SB 1/32 X-15 Fuel Tank resin set in the mail yesterday in excellent shape.

Thanks,

Steve Sliger

Greenwell Springs, LA

Daniel,

If you are reading this, please e-mail me concerning my order of Sept 18th.

Thanks,

Steve Sliger

Greenwell Springs, LA

sandy55961ATaolDOTcom

I'm still waiting for landing gear parts missing from his X-15 super-set I got from Great Models around that same time. I did email him a couple times, and got replies saying he would send them, but nothing yet and my last email (a week ago) has gone unanswered. Oh well, at least I got all the cockpit parts. Those were the most important to me.

Eric

• 2 months later...

I finally received my Super Bug Models 1/32 X-15 cockpit set in the mail today. I ordered it on Dec 13th and it finally showed up over two months later on Feb 23rd. I noted a few weeks ago that he doesn't sell to customers directly anymore, only through Great Models Webstore. I contacted them and the sent out a package to me THE VERY NEXT DAY!!!

It's a VERY nice set but if only the customer service and delivery problems could be sorted out. Maybe now with Great Models being involved....???

cheers all, happy modelling.

Bob

Edited by NebLWeffah