RAAF UH-1B 'Ned Kelly' of 9 Sqn RAAF - Vietnam

Andrew.

Nice work indeed. I like your pictures too. One question if I may: Would the top of the tailboom a little dirtier from the exhaust ?

Will you be adding Mig pigments pastels on the bottom of the Huey to simulate the red dust from Vietnam ? I am not trying to change your concept at all....Just my two cents.

All the work you put into this one is paying off. I like it

OLiver

Thanks Guys,

I really appreciate the feedback. In relation to the exhaust staining I have added some but obviously not enough. Same with dirty bottom so to speak. I do have some pastels so I'll do that tonight sometime. I don't know yet what my next project will be but I do have a D/H model Huey to do at some stage.

Regards

Andrew :monkeydance:

Thanks Greg.

I was going to take a pic of the Huey with my 1/48 Vietnam Canberra, Skymaster and Caribou but the Bou needs a bit of work to get it back up to scratch. I have also recently finished an Aussie M113A1 which I have posted pics of in the Operation GB and Dioramas forum. I may if I get a moment get all my 1/48 Aussie helos in a group pic (Soux, Huey, Allouette III, Kiowa, Cobra, Blackhawk and NH90(1/72))

Regards

Andrew :lol:

Edited by Andrew Doppel

Hey Andrew.

Went in for..........yes another look! I just realised I hadnt complimented you on your masterpiece (thought I had but realised I didnt when I was reading everyone elses comments and didnt see mine!)

Just beautiful mate, just stunning. I just love all the extra work you put into her, it really makes her quite a unique Huey seeing her like that.

As usual, you produce a masterpiece of inspiration

Cheers

Anthony

• 3 weeks later...