Huge kit and aftermarket sale

WARNING POSSIBLE SCAMMER..... See below posts for information - ARC MOD TEAM

Giving up the hobby due to serious financial trouble. I'm going to miss em folks, so please be gentle with em.

All prices include p&p in the UK, international at cost. I am also open to reasonable offers on bundles.

Paypal only please.

KITS 1/32

Tamiya

F-14A Tomcat...£60

F-15C Eagle...£55

Hasegawa

F-18A Hornet...£30

A-4E/F Skyhawk...£20

KITS 1/48

Academy

F-111A Ardavark...£15

FB-111...£15

Su-27 Flanker B...£18

Hobby Boss

F-105D Thunderchief...£20

Fonderie Miniature

Dornier Do-24T Seaplane...£40

Revell

A-6E Intruder...£25

A-7E CORSAIR II...£15

Bf-110 G-4...£15

B-24D...£25

F-102A DELTA DAGGER...£15

F-106 DELTA DART...£15

MONOGRAM

EA-6B Prowler...£20

B-29...£25 pending

B-17G...£20

Su-25...£15

Tamiya

A-1H Skyraider...£15

Do335 Heavily armed...£15

AFTERMARKET 1/32

Black Box/ Avionix:

GBU-31 JDAM...£10

Tornado GR Mk.1 / IDS cockpit set...£25

FLIGHTPATH:

Tornado GR.1/1A/4/4A conversion set...£35

AFTERMARKET 1/48

AIRES:

Su-27B Cockpit...£8

Mig-29 Airbrake...£5

F-105D Thunderchief Cockpit...£8

F-105 Thunderchief Wheel bays...£8

Black Box / Avionix:

EA-6B Prowler cockpit...£20

F-111F AARDVARK Cockpit...£20

F-15C Cockpit early...£15

CUTTING EDGE:

cec 48039 A-26A (B-26K) Nimrod conversion...£50

CEC 48185 EA-6B Prowler WINGFOLD...£40

FLIGHTPATH:

RAF Tornado GR.1/1A/4/4A Detail and conversion...£30

NEOMEGA:

R-40 (AA-6) ACRID missile...£15

Jaguar GR.3 cockpit...£10

PARAGON DESIGNS:

EA-6B Prowler WING FOLD...£10

Edited by moeggo

Just a quick note - Britmodeller has locked/closed this add on their site.

It has been suggested there, that this individual is not being forthright with the transactions and payments that were sent.

I guess this person has stung a few on both places.

Time to have the maybe something put in place to limit the posting of "fraudulent" sellers who don't respond to emails and hold back on shipping items.

There have been a few of those lurking here and on other sites.

Tricose

This ad has also been placed over at Brit Modeller. I am currently in contact with ELEVEN people who have sent "kubo" money over a week ago and have not received any of the items purchased, or had any further contact from "kubo" despite repeated attempts via PM and email.

As it stands right now "kubo" has taken several HUNDRED pounds Sterling from members here and at Brit Modeller and appears to have vanished.

I would urge any of the members here who have sent money to kubo and not received anything in return to contact me via PM so we can discuss this further.

Thanks,

Nick

Edited by Pielstick
  • 2 weeks later...
This ad has also been placed over at Brit Modeller. I am currently in contact with ELEVEN people who have sent "kubo" money over a week ago and have not received any of the items purchased, or had any further contact from "kubo" despite repeated attempts via PM and email.

As it stands right now "kubo" has taken several HUNDRED pounds Sterling from members here and at Brit Modeller and appears to have vanished.

I would urge any of the members here who have sent money to kubo and not received anything in return to contact me via PM so we can discuss this further.

Thanks,

Nick

PM sent.

He has been reported to Paypal as a fraud. He has not responded to them or anyones e-mails. Paypal can't get the money back because he removed it from his accounts. DO NOT TRY TO BUY ANYTHIG FROM THIS PERSON. He got me for $25, and others for much more.

A suggestion to everyone. If you are going to pay with paypal, especially if its with someone you have never dealt with before, pay using your credit card and not a direct withdraw or cash transfer. Paypal will refund money back to you only if there is money to be had in the other persons account. Otherwise you are SOL. At least with a credit card, you have some chance of getting a refund from the CC company.

Edited by JasonB