"Where is the kit of....."

1/48- Westland Whirlwind (Plane not the helo), DeHavilland Hornet, P-61, more Italian and French subjects in the mainstream. I know that all of these kits, besides the P-61 are available in the limited run market, but most of these kits are hard to get a hold of, and a lot of effort, so a nice, easy kit would be great. Especially of the Whirlwind and Hornet.

1/35- Whirlwind, (the helo this time), some of the early helos, maybe an Mi-1, and a Sikorsky R-4....?

1/32- P-61, Blenheim, Devastator, NEW TOOL HAWKER TYPHOON!!!!!!!! I would kill for a new Typhoon or Tempest, DeHavilland Hornet, Me-410 would be nice, and again with more Italian and French subjects. For two countries that put out some of the most beautiful planes of the war, they kit very limited kit coverage.

I want to say ICM is doing a new tool Fw-189 sometime over the next year or two as the follow on to the Hs-126 they just released

If that happened, that would be amazing. Doing a kit of the Fw-189 would be a great project, and maybe a Bx-141 while they're at it? Do both of the German observers?

Hello: If this is about 1/48 scale, and talking about propeller driven aircraft, here are my choices:

1) IA-58A Pucará

2) AVRO Lincoln

3) Bloch 152/155 (new mold instead of Classic Airframes one, please)...

4) Ms-406 (Hobbycraft one needs a replacement ASAP..)

5)Heinkel He-115 Hidro!!!!!!

That´s my top five.....

:)