Need some really nice HI-VIZ 1/48 F-14D decals

Hey there looking for some great HI-VIZ F-14D decals, anyone got any they arent using and want to sell or give them away? I am willing to pay for them, just let me know what you got!

J,

I am assuming that when you want HI-VIZ, two questions come to mind. Are you wanting a gull gray over white scheme? And if that is what you want, were there ever any Delta Tomcats flew in gull gray over white? I was thinking that by the time the Deltas were operational, TPS was the paint job of the day. Just curious!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

VF-2 had a retro scheme in gull gray/white. It's on an Aeromaster sheet #48-434.

So JMan, pick an F-14D squadron to narrow down your search: VF-2, VF-11, VF-213, VF-31, VF-124(?)...

Look at TwoBobs, VF-Decals, Superscale, Aeromaster/Eagle Strike, CAM, and others.

As for the usual etailers: Sprue Brothers, Great Models Webstore, Twobobs, Fightertown Decals, etc.

Edited by PlasticWeapons
J,

I am assuming that when you want HI-VIZ, two questions come to mind. Are you wanting a gull gray over white scheme? And if that is what you want, were there ever any Delta Tomcats flew in gull gray over white? I was thinking that by the time the Deltas were operational, TPS was the paint job of the day. Just curious!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Well I am particular fond of the "A" and early "B" model paint schemes which alot of them were the gull over white scheme. I know that the "D" model did pretty much go to the all gray TPS but what I would really like is the schemes with the colored tails and the colored stencil markings. I think I might have found a very nice decal set through Fightertown Decals. Its for VF-101 Grim Reapers. Thanks for all the help, now that I have the bladders and found the decals I want, I just need to get some bombs for this big kitty. BTW, anyone got any for sale? I dont care what kind they are as long as they are the ones that were flown on the "D" model.

I got 4 JDAM replicas in 1/48 i had done out of F-14 aluminum, you can have a pair for 68bucks if you want them.

WOW, $68 huh? I realize they are made from aluminum from an F-14, but that wouldnt be something I would want to put on my models, I would want to dispaly them with a plaque of some sort. Thanks for the offer, but you keep those and do a nice display with them.