I'm wishing all who attend or sponsor celebrations the very best, have lotsa fun and do it to da max. You can celebrate for me :cheers::coolio:. I'll be safely tucked away with all the noise I can muster.....I don't do to well at celebrations especially ones where lotsa fireworks are in the mix.

Please celebrate with sanity at the forefront...I'd like to see ya all back here on 7/5/10 just like ya were on 7/3/10

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!! :rofl::nanner: :nanner:

Edited by Angels49

Clif,

thank you for that..I certainly will be be safe as I am going to be home...

Hope the July 4th Goes good for you too..

Happy 4th July to you too..

HOLMES :coolio::cheers:

EDIT: Jimz66, Sorry I forgot to say HAPPY 4TH JULY to you too..Have a great time .

Edited by HOLMES

I hope all ARCers are safe with their fireworks and driving. Booze doesn't mix with gunpowder any better than it does with alcohol.

I want to see all of you back here Tuesday. (With all your very talented fingers). In any case, Happy Birthday to our great nation, long may the Stars and Stripes wave over us. And remember, "One nation, under God" Hal Sr

Personally, with the exception of going to get groceries, going to a book store and possibly going to a gun show, I'm staying home. I don't do large crowds and loud noise well. It will be noisy enough with the high power fireworks the neighbors use. It's like you're in a artillary duel. I have had some go off over my house and some land outside my garage door.

Working the overnight shift tonight and tomorrow night. I'm not looking forward to trying to sleep tomorrow..there's an airshow this weekend and we live less than a mile from the airport, and various fast-movers will be tearing our shingles off all afternoon. Not sure if I'll wander out to the show on Sunday..it's supposed to be in the 90s, and the only things on the schedule that really interest me are the F-4 and F-22.

SN