Psst - need a cheap Raptor or Tomcat?

That shipping's a little ridiculous though...

Though with the shipping it's still cheaper than the kits in the UK, but by the time you've paid duty on it the price is going to be about the same.

Heck with supplying my own decals, I can do the jet Waco has always wanted now! :jaw-dropping:

BTW, notice how crazy priced the Revell plastic reboxed kits are in this series compared to the Hasegawa ones? The F-2A is downright CHEAP by comparison!

"... Aside from the decals and the fact the parts are molded in pink and black, this is a "normal" F-22A raptor..." what ever money you save on the kit you'll spend on primer lol

Thanks for the heads-up, Lance! :worship:

Put in an order for an F-2! :jaw-dropping: Not for the Idolmaster decals (already got those in 1/72! :jaw-dropping: What can I say, I'm an F-2 nut!), but with the excellent Afterburner Decals F-2 sets having been released only recently, every chance to get another cheap F-2 is more than welcome! :woo:

Pity Hasegawa doesn't do an Idolmaster F-2B, though. Or an F/A-18A or C, for that matter. Would have loved to see those on sale.

strange they wont ship to Northern Ireland when its in the UK

Ah, but it is not contiguous...

Actually, I am just guessing here but that could well be the reason. FedEx is "spotty" in Europe. For example, in Italy Rome, Firenze etc. are fine, but some whole areas are effectively "off limits" because FedEx does not go there themselves, meaning they hand off the box to some local outfit which charges extortionist rates and bills the recipient. Or, FedEx can deliver themselves but "special handling fees" apply. We have the FedEx system pretty finely tuned in terms of where boxes can and cannot be shipped to, so if it says "No FedEx to Northern Ireland" I would tend to think that is because FedEx themselves told us "we can't do it at normal shipping rates".